“The best in town”

Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Winfield, Kansas
“The best in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

I love this place. My friends recommend it to me. It is neat and clean. Reasonable rates for the rooms. Free hot breakfast and it was delicious. The staff is friendly and very reasonable. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank asdffhg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

Parked in front of the motel and called about price and availability. Was quoted $55.00. Decided to stay and walked into the office to check in. Procceded to check in and was told now that the room was $65.00. Questioned the price as we had just called her and she stated that we should have reserved it. Argued with her as to why the price had just gone up. She stated that she gave that room to someone else. Advised her that we were sitting in the parking lot and that no one had checked in. She still wouldn't budge on the price and we walked out and ended up staying at the Super 8. Paid a little bit more but enjoyed our stay and had an A+ continental breakfast!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank brendainsb

Travellers are raving about these Grants Pass hotels

vancouver british columbia canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

While reading reviews about the motel, some are good & some not so good. My wife and I have stayed twice a year for the past 10 years. The first time I was on crutches and while unloading this fellow came running over to help. This turned out to be the Manager/Owner "Barry" who has always bent over backwards to accommodate us. The motel is reasonably priced and in a great location directly across the street from 2 Chinese & 1 Italian Restaurant, beer/wine pub, dollar store, pharmacy. Barry can tell you how to get to the bigger mall(s). My wife and I have been lucky we haven't had noisy neighbors, it's always been safe and you park by your front door. There is one small section by the street that will get traffic but most of the rooms are away from traffic noise. We have never experienced bed bugs. We concur with the good reviews. During our last stay I had to replace a starter on our car. Barry told me where to get it replaced and when it was finished that day I asked him to call a cab for me and he said forget it "I'll take you". That's the kind of guy he is helpful, friendly and outgoing. His wife on the other hand is bashful and very shy. As long as Barry is the Owner, we will continue to stay.
Judy and Rich - Vancouver, Canada

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank judy885
Redmond, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife and I have stayed in Grants Pass some 20+ nights in the last 18 months due to family business. This was our first stay at Bestway Inn. I'm not sure we can give an adequate review as we were only there to sleep. For that reason the cost is right. The room was clean and neat and well decorated. The bed was a little creaky. Also,the room we had was close to the street and was a bit noisy; along with the fact that there were several late night visitors to the room right next to us on Friday night that kept us up.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank KFM2012
Whitefish, Montana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

Good value for the money. Rooms are basic, but very clean and neat.
Shower/tub with tile and tile floors in the bath area. Pleasant staff.
Convenient to downtown restaurants,etc. Request a room away from the
street.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank jmduder
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

I found this place very easily. It was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. We checked in around 6am and I felt bad for waking up the night lady up, but she was quick about getting us checked in and getting all of us into dream land. The parking was amazing, right outside the door. It was quiet or at least everyone who stayed while we were there were very quiet and it was nice to relax from a long drive up and for the drive back. Would stay here again, when passing through Grants Pass.

Room Tip: Check out the deals online. I got a great rate for this hotel and it was worth it. Way better than a...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank emowk
grantspass,or
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

Very Nice clean quiet Motel,stay for four nights and had no problem at all...will definetly stay there again whenever i will be in neighbourhood.Managers are very friendly and HOT waffles was suprising!!!.

Room Tip: ask for separate room suite ...price is excellent
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family