“Great motel!”

Bestway Inn Grants Pass
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Despite it being small, the rooms are very nice! Usually motels don't even have rooms like this! They have basically made this motel into a franchise, with hot waffles and other continental breakfast. The lightning caught me, what motel has recessed LED lights? There's lights by the bed for a reading light and even better stuff! I love this place! I would only choose this hotel every time I go to Grants Pass! They have reasonable prices! .This is the best in Grants Pass. Very good location and the motel does stay busy.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank hi_lol

Reviewed 1 July 2013

This is a good little motel. We really only slept in it on our way to Reno the next day, and it worked well for that. Sleep was comfortable, room was clean, service was good. It seems old, but everything in Grant's Pass seems to be that way. Don't bother with the drink machine though, we went to get a drink and the coke that came out said 'holidays 2010' . That was the only problem though.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Bek91
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I love this place. My friends recommend it to me. It is neat and clean. Reasonable rates for the rooms. Free hot breakfast and it was delicious. The staff is friendly and very reasonable. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank asdffhg
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Parked in front of the motel and called about price and availability. Was quoted $55.00. Decided to stay and walked into the office to check in. Procceded to check in and was told now that the room was $65.00. Questioned the price as we had just called her and she stated that we should have reserved it. Argued with her as to why the price had just gone up. She stated that she gave that room to someone else. Advised her that we were sitting in the parking lot and that no one had checked in. She still wouldn't budge on the price and we walked out and ended up staying at the Super 8. Paid a little bit more but enjoyed our stay and had an A+ continental breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank brendainsb
Reviewed 6 May 2013

While reading reviews about the motel, some are good & some not so good. My wife and I have stayed twice a year for the past 10 years. The first time I was on crutches and while unloading this fellow came running over to help. This turned out to be the Manager/Owner "Barry" who has always bent over backwards to accommodate us. The motel is reasonably priced and in a great location directly across the street from 2 Chinese & 1 Italian Restaurant, beer/wine pub, dollar store, pharmacy. Barry can tell you how to get to the bigger mall(s). My wife and I have been lucky we haven't had noisy neighbors, it's always been safe and you park by your front door. There is one small section by the street that will get traffic but most of the rooms are away from traffic noise. We have never experienced bed bugs. We concur with the good reviews. During our last stay I had to replace a starter on our car. Barry told me where to get it replaced and when it was finished that day I asked him to call a cab for me and he said forget it "I'll take you". That's the kind of guy he is helpful, friendly and outgoing. His wife on the other hand is bashful and very shy. As long as Barry is the Owner, we will continue to stay.
Judy and Rich - Vancouver, Canada

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank judy885
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife and I have stayed in Grants Pass some 20+ nights in the last 18 months due to family business. This was our first stay at Bestway Inn. I'm not sure we can give an adequate review as we were only there to sleep. For that reason the cost is right. The room was clean and neat and well decorated. The bed was a little creaky. Also,the room we had was close to the street and was a bit noisy; along with the fact that there were several late night visitors to the room right next to us on Friday night that kept us up.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KFM2012
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Good value for the money. Rooms are basic, but very clean and neat.
Shower/tub with tile and tile floors in the bath area. Pleasant staff.
Convenient to downtown restaurants,etc. Request a room away from the
street.