“Great little Inn!”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Seattle, Washington
“Great little Inn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

We were warmly welcomed, after calling in at 10pm to inquire about rooms, and arriving around midnight. Checking in was a breeze and then our room was so incredibly unique and comfortable. We slept well, had a nice shower in a very clean bathroom and checked out with a pasty and some coffee to get us going. A truly lovely spot - we'll stay there again next time we come through town.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Orange, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

I am 42 years old and have traveled extensively from coast to coast beginning at a very young age on cross-country trips with my Grandparents. I had the good fortune to stay in the Presidential Suite at the famed Ritz Carlton, Laguna Beach and even owned a timeshare in Palm Desert, CA... I share this to hopefully add weight to the fact that my opinion of the Buona Sera Inn comes with much comparison. I have NEVER seen so much pride taken in an establishment like this in each and every little detail. I titled this "Good Neighbors!" because I too live here in Grants Pass and the owners made me feel more like a cherished neighbor invited in to their home, than just some average guest in an average hotel. You just have to experience it for yourself... you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I believe you won't be disappointed with any room here!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank S A
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

I have stayed at the Buona Sera Inn several times and it is by far the cleanest Inn I have had the pleasure to stay in. Every room has a different theme and is exquisitely decorated. The owners are absolutely the sweetest, kindest couple I have ever encountered at any hotel I have ever stayed in. They will do whatever it takes to make your stay enjoyable. They have coffee every morning and a continental breakfast. Every room has a frig, microwave and Direct TV. Some rooms even have a kitchenette. I won't stay anywhere else whenever I am in Grants Pass. Bravo!

Room Tip: ALL rooms are clean, clean, clean.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Cupertino
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

Take yourself a little further into town from I5 and you will find this, charming, owner operated motel. We concur with most other reviewers. This is a little gem. It is super clean, the rooms are charmingly individualized and spacious. The owners have clearly put a lot of time and effort into making this motor court motel unique and attractive. The owners are very friendly and want you to be happy during your stay. The continental breakfast is minimal, but coffee is good and each room is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and nice dining table, so we enjoyed the granola, yogurt and fruit, we had brought, in our room. A note for those planning a longer than one night stay - there is at least one room equipped with a kitchenette that is very nice. Finally, this place is within walking distance of several restaurants. We would definitely come back to the Buono Sera

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Mona Lisa Room for one night.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank cooptown-travelers
Mariposa, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

I travel between California and Grants Pass frequently to visit my children and finding the Bueno Sera has made future planning a breeze. Super clean, cozy, open and friendly proprietors. Irene and Peter care immensely about their business and clientele Don't hesitate, you'll feel right at home!

• Stayed January 2012
Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

This was a nice, clean, small motel run by a charming couple. Very conveniently located in town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank LaNelltravels
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

Wow! My wife and I were headed back to Portland and needed a place to spend the night. After having stayed in all of the big chain motels and being afraid to walk across the carpet in our bare feet let alone sit on the bed spreads, this motel was a breath of fresh air! I had talked to Irene on the phone when I made the reservations and she said something that struck home with me...she called Peter and herself Inn Keepers of thier motel. They are not the managers who are just putting in thier shift...they own and maintain this motel. They are old world inn keepers who take great pride in maintaining a clean and well kept rooms. You won't be dissappointed.

Room Tip: I would guess that they all are as nice as the one we stayed in.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family