Buona Sera Inn
Best Western Grants Pass Inn(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$254
Discovery Inn(Grants Pass)
US$72
US$120
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$88
Redwood Hyperion Suites(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$384
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstarry nightkeurig coffeedecorated differentlyeach room has its ownmom and popwine glassescookie cutteryogurtbusy streetplace to staycontinental breakfastroad noisecomfortable bedsfull kitchenhome away from homeroad tripdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I generally look for family owned or quirky privately owned hotels when I travel - you tend to get better deals and friendlier service. Buona Sera Inn was no disappointment! The owners were amazing and we were there for three days, using Grants pass as a home base for several day trips. They had great recommendations for sight-seeing and gave us opinions on the activities we had planned. We needed to find a laundromat - no problem. They hooked us up! The room was homey. The maids were totally awesome. They asked us daily when they saw us what we needed - and what we didn't need. I felt like I was staying with friends. I loved this place and if I ever visit southern Oregon again (you bet your bippy I will) I'll be staying with my friends at Buona Sera again!!! Thanks for everything!

Room Tip: Their website is helpful and all their rooms are represented. I found this place last minute and loved it!! It was PERFECT for us.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn C
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was our first stop on a long road trip. Couldn't have picked a better, more welcoming location! Owners are friendly and accommodating. Rooms are darling and clean. Will definitely stay here again--Thank you!!

Room Tip: Website photos will help select the right room for you
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This lovely place is a great value and more importantly, to me, it was immaculately Clean! First impressions upon driving by - might dissuade you, but the reviews here were so positive, I stayed two nights and it was Fabulous.

The room was perfect for me, traveling alone, and absolutely clean in every corner with fresh linens and towels. There was a small fridge and microwave if needed. The atmosphere was quiet and private. The continental breakfast was minimal, though enough, if you're on the run to get the day started.

The owners, Mardie and John, have been there for just over a year and are wonderful hosts, very helpful and personable. They go out of their way to do all they can to make sure your stay is a wonderful experience.

A few small things I would have liked as additions: a luggage rack to have my suitcase off the floor, a shelf for my stuff in the bathroom and a clock in the room, though I used my phone which was fine. The air conditioner was noisy but more importantly the room was COOL as the temps outside were 100+

I absolutely recommend this Inn.
I'll be returning on my next trip to Grants Pass.

Room Tip: Street noise does not bother me, but if it disturbs you ask for a room closer to the office, away from street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Comfortable, friendly, clean and nice variety of rooms. Ours had a kitchenette which gave us more space and was a nice addition. We would come back here again because of the beauty of this part of Oregon and would choose this same hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the kitchenette met our needs. Nights were quiet and restful. Location is good with the quaint downtown stores and restaurants an easy half mile walk. Proprietors, Mardie and John, were friendly, always available, they keep everything in shape, and help guests find whatever they want. We stayed 6 nights and were very happy with the value.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple