“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Salt lake city
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great place! Friendly staff who always asked me how my stay was going and if there was anything else that I needed. Immaculately clean rooms. I have never stayed in a place where the rooms were so spotless. Will definitely stay here again if I am in the area. I definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed July 2014
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed in a room with a kitchenette. It was well worth the value. The room was neat, clean, safe and everything was in working condition. I loved how there was a lot of unique colors on the walls and tiles in the room. The owners were very friendly and helpful! I would definitely return to this hotel!

Stayed July 2014
Auburn, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Loved the short stay. We booked for one night only, arrived late and left early! I loved that you can book this property on line and select your room by picture. Each room is different and has different furnishings. The furniture is very nice, not standard motel stuff- it has a B and B feel to it. The towels were luxurious and differently colored. This is a small property- not many rooms and it is drive up 50s style. A U-shaped building with parking right in front of the rooms. The staff was excellent. It was 105 degrees hot as we drove into town at 8:30 PM. The staff had already turned on the refrigerators and air conditioning in all of the rooms (they were sold out for the night). That was really great. We entered the very cool room with an AHHH! and the room also had a ceiling fan! We felt pampered!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Portland, Oregon, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place is an absolute jewel...quiet, clean, comfortable, the friendliest of owners who were quick to help this hot, tired traveler get settled and then recommended a wonderful place for dinner just a few blocks away. About the only thing I could think of that could have been improved was the fact that Grants Pass was between 106 and 109 for the days I was there...a leetle bit too hot for me, but they had no control over that! Excellent value for the money and definitely a place I will return to again in the future...hopefully the weather will cooperate and be a tad bit cooler!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Dennis K
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We've stayed here for the past 4 years while showing our custom cars at the Grants Pass Back to the 50s Car Show. Wouldn't consider stsying anywhere else because of scurity for our cars, excellent location, hospitality, room cleanliness and overall value.

Room Tip: John the owner does all he can to make your visit a good one.