“Over charged”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Grants Pass
Redwood Hyperion Suites
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Grants pass
“Over charged”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

After checking out and receiving a fee for smoking In my room( I don't smoke) I called the hotel to have this charge reverses. I was transferred to the managers voice mail. Never receive a call back. I once again called to talk to the manager and was sent to the voice mail left a message and once again never received a call back. I will never return to this hotel

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank Jessmarie91

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Ontario, California
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Room was very clean. Bathroom was also very nice and up to date. Love the fact my room had a desk, separate table for eating and a bar that included a frig, microwave and coffee maker. Very spacious room. The ladies at the front desk were also very friendly.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank ArmenianTraveler1
Lake Oswego
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is one of the best places we have ever stayed in. Clean, quiet with a very friendly and professional staff. The continental breakfast offered lots of choices and the breakfast room was so nicely furnished! On top of all that it is not expensive! We'll be back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Sacramento
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My in-laws live in Grants Pass Oregon, so we have tried out a lot of the hotels in the area. We were blown away by our stay this Christmas at the Redwood Hyperion Suites! We stayed in one of their brand new extended stay suite/apartments for the week. Our suite had 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with a jacuzzi tub, kitchen, fire place, and radiant floor heating in the master bathroom...very luxurious! We have stayed at some nice 5 star hotels before, and this suite competes! Everything was beautifully decorated and so comfortable. The rates are incredibly reasonable and include a continental breakfast. It was so nice having the huge space, especially since we were traveling with our 9 month old baby. I wish I took photos, because I don't see any on their site yet.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Petaluma, California
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

This is a very lovely hotel in the heart of Grants Pass. It has a great location, beautiful rooms, and a great price. I would give them 5 stars, but the daily room cleaning service was a bit lacking. My coffee pot and glasses were never cleaned. I had to wash them myself every day. My coffee cups weren't replaced each day, so one day I had to use a glass to drink my coffee. It wasn't a big thing, but I'm used to staying in places that keep on top of those little things that can make a difference. But I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a nice motel for travelers with dogs. The rooms are large with tile floors, attached enclosed patios & a large outside pet area. Microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker. Nice flat screen TV. Nice free breakfast. I travel between Portland, OR & San Francisco, CA several times a year & always stay here.

Room Tip: I like Rm 1108.