“Nice Alternative”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Great service, and very tasty and different sushi options.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

I usually have sushi at another local restaurant (despite their sloooow service and not great wait staff), but this is a friend's favorite so we went there and I'm happy we did! Definitely the best sushi we have here in Grants Pass and the waitress (Christina!) was fantastic! I will certainly be back!

Reviewed 17 April 2012

There isn't much you can do on a Sunday night in Grants Pass. We had been warned that all the eateries closed at 8pm, just when we Europeans start thinking of eating. However around the corner from our horrible motel we found this gem; a sushi bar; great tempura, a very funny, very camp waiter, and a good ambience. Friday and Saturday nights they have live music. The food was not 'true' japanese San Francisco quality, but it was good value, and good quality and we were made to feel very welcome or was that the plum wine?

Reviewed 25 February 2012

The little missus and I join friends here each year to reconnect and devour the best sushi in the area. Although the sushi and other dishes are fresh and well made, it's the service that I always appreciate. I always feel like I must be an old friend of the owner and his staff when I walk through the door. Can't wait to return!

1  Thank Tim L
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Our food was great. The server was extraordinary. Was very pleased with everything.

1  Thank kimmerb1165