“What a nice place”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed this Restraunt and would eat there again. The crazy samurai is very delicious. The cost of the meal was very good. The love bridge is an excellent value for 2 or more people.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Fresh and delicious - Authentic Japanese menu items. Nice central location for downtown events and a great place for date night!

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Wonderful food, very good service and friendly, knowledgeable chefs. The only slight downer is the ambiance. It's a very brightly lit restaurant, too bright for me, and it could use a thorough cleaning & they need to fix the train! Personally I will put up with all those things for good sushi and they definitely deliver on that!

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Great service, and very tasty and different sushi options.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

I usually have sushi at another local restaurant (despite their sloooow service and not great wait staff), but this is a friend's favorite so we went there and I'm happy we did! Definitely the best sushi we have here in Grants Pass and the waitress (Christina!) was fantastic! I will certainly be back!