“Awesome Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Musashi's has the best Sushi ever.. When I go to Grants Pass I always go there just for sushi.. You wont be sorry..

1  Thank Bratley3
There are newer reviews for Musashi's Japanese Cuisine & Sushi Bar

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Richard and his staff turn out the best Sushi in southern Oregon. Great rolls and combinations for friends who might not like sushi. Cost is reasonable and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

The sushi here was possible the best in the rogue valley. We had a couple of their rolls and just keep saying Great . We will be back

1  Thank promoteu
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We were in town for a conference and had a local recommendation for this place. We were told it looks a little run down but the food was great. It has a little funky, hole-in-the-wall kind of feeling. Our waitress was fabulous! Adaptable and charming, made good recommendations. We enjoyed the JD roll and the hand-rolled rolls enormously. The prices were fair and the sushi as good as lots of the big city sushi I've had. I would definitely LOVE to return here on my next trip to Grants Pass.

Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed this Restraunt and would eat there again. The crazy samurai is very delicious. The cost of the meal was very good. The love bridge is an excellent value for 2 or more people.