“Worst Japanese food Ever”

Matsukaze Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 206 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned business since 1984. Serving high quality Japanese food such as Chicken and Beef Teriyaki, Sushi, Tempura, Sukiyaki, Steaks & much more. FLOOR SEATING AVAILABLE!
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Worst Japanese food Ever”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This place looks nice, but the service was terrible, the food was cold and the Menu was sparse. Items were forgotten. I love Japanese food and wanted to try this place. Unfortunately I took my guests here before trying it. This was a very big disappointment and was very overpriced. I was embarrassed for taking my guests here and I would never recommend this place.

• Visited May 2014

“Great light healthy meals”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I love eating here. The teriyaki chicken is fantastic, it's what I always get, my wife gets the teriyaki chicken tempura combo dinner and loves it. The sushi is always fresh but the section is not huge. Overall you get great tasting food, friendly service, a mellow atmosphere and reasonable prices.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Matsukaze is one of my favorite Japanese restaurants. The service ranges from mediocre to great, but the food is consistently delicious. Their teriyaki sauce (which they sell by the bottle by the register) is fantastic. The Miso Soup is quite good as well - make sure you ask for the cabbage with it.

I recommend the soup, the tempura, & the teriyaki chicken. Happy eating!

• Visited December 2013
Unionville
“Great Food”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Great Japanese food tempura was excellent, service was great and not to pricey. They have a very nice menu and polite employees

Visited August 2013
“Wonderful asian cuisine!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have dined at matzukaze twice now, both times i have enjoyed everything about it! From ambiance to service it has yet to disappoint. Will be back!

• Visited July 2013