“Good food, nice setting and friendly service.”
Review of Taqueria Mexico

Taqueria Mexico
Ranked #11 of 213 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 December 2013

What stuck with me, was the cleanliness of the bathroom. Not only was it clean, but it was well decorated. The food was good, not the greatest Mexican food I've eaten, but ok. The prices were average and I guess we will go there again if in town.

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Started with a Tamerind margarita - unique, yummy and my husband kept drinking mine over his regular one. His tacos al pastor were great, with a hint of mole. I had halibut ceviche, which was very fresh and so large I took at least 1/2 home. Also had chorizo fundido - another winner. Table service was very attentive friendly.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The food and service were great, but the atmosphere of a Quick Mart was the only reason I didn't give it a 5. If you don't mind the low budget locale, you'll enjoy the food and service.

1  Thank GORDON K
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Let me start off by saying that I live in Los Angeles where there is an abundant supply of great Mexican restaurants. That being said, let me also say that Taqueria Mexico in Grants Pass, Oregon is a great restaurant.

This place is easy to miss because it doesn't really stand out when you're driving through town, but what a great find it is.

For the past 20 years or so, my family has been going to my other favorite Mexican restaurant in Grants Pass, which is El Paraiso, but in the past year, we wondered if there was somewhere else in Grants Pass that we could go to for a little variety.

Well, we found it.

I really like this place, and my family of six wants to go there every time we're in town. Probably the best Mexican food in Grants Pass (with El Paraiso coming in a close second, and with the manager at El Paraiso really going out of his way to make us feel welcome every time we visit, which is a level of service that is above and beyond Taqueria Mexico).

So there it is. This is a great place and I highly recommend it! Eat there and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We live in Grants Pass, this is our Friday night date nite! Food delicious, it's right in town to go for a walk afterwards and look in the windows of our local shops. The servers are very friendly and it's Awesome to share a "Grande Margarita!"

3  Thank Lisa L