“VERY relaxing stay!”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Portland, Oregon
“VERY relaxing stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2010

My wife & I had a great stay at THE LODGE AT RIVERSIDE! It was the final day of a weeks vacation with relatives & friends & we were celebrating our 20th anniversary. We needed a day of relaxing before the drive home. Very friendly hosts & beautiful room with a super view of the Rogue River, park & swimming pool. They even delivered a complimentary bottle of wine to the room. We are looking forward to our next stay!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
North Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2010

Awesome! Better than Hilton at a fraction of the cost. Gated, immaculate, roomy. Nice breakfast included.
early evening check-ins greeted with wine/cheese, later guests with cookies.
decor was like a picture from House Beautiful! And we just had a "standard" room!
Consierege couldn't be more accomodating. They really care about their guests comfort.
You will not be sorry! And it was very affordable!!

Battle Ground, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2010

We loved our stay at the Lodge at Riverside, we booked our first night in town to stay there, and our second night at another Hotel in town. The Lodge out did the second hotel by far. It was very clean, tidy,comfortable, and quiet. The pool was clean and the location superb. It is right on the river and just off HWY 199 I highly recommend staying at this Hotel if you are staying in Grants Pass.

Manhattan Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2010

This is a very quaint and nice place. I travel frequently for both work and pleasure and if I were to return to Grants Pass, I'd definitely stay here again. Great location adjacent to the river (and park) and good breakfast. The people are very friendly. If there was only a small gym/fitness center, it would be ideal for any business or pleasure trips.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2010

Great hotel and location for what we were wanting to do. (We were visiting the Hellgate jet boat tour which was right next door.) They were willing to Accommodate my family and I with short notice. Had a beautiful view of the river and park! Also within walking distance of what we were needing! It was a little more then what we were wanting to spend this trip but we are very happy with our choice!!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Rancho Mirage, Ca.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2010

I stayed 5 days at The Lodge and it was the hilight of my 10 day road trip. I was only planning on staying one night at each pleace I visited on a road trip from Palm Spriongs, Ca. to Canada. I stayed one night on the way up and fell in love with all the amenities, breakfast, wine & cheese, milk & cookies, then I fell in love with the staff, Brian & Zackie made a HUGE impression, and finally the location and beautiful views. I didn't even have to leave the grounds to enjoy my stay. On the way back down I stopped again and one night turned into 2 into 3 into 4. They were very accomadating and the price was right for all the additional services. I love this place and WILL be going back...again & again. I can't recdcfomend this place highly enough. In my book, it is 5 stars all the way. Not a single complaint.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2010

After a full day driving we were looking for more than a hotel room off the highway. A short drive into this lovely town brought us to a place with character & charm. It was clean, with plush towels, bath robes, avdea toiletries and a fluffy pillow top bed. We stayed in the honeymoon suite that is off on it's own & secluded. (also cheaper!) The main hotel overlooks the river, this room is off to the side with a private patio. We took a wonderful evening walk in the park along the river. It's just over the bridge. We were on the road early in the morning so we missed breakfast, but wine, and then cookies, are at the lobby in the evening. The nice lady in registration said this room is next to the kitchen, so if you want to sleep in you might want a room in the main hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple