“Exceptional Service was a nice surprise!!!!”

Best Western Inn at the Rogue
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
GreenLeadersGold level
Tualatin, United States
“Exceptional Service was a nice surprise!!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

ALL the staff were extremely accommodating and our entire group was exceptionally pleased with the attitude and helpfulness of the staff. Daniel, Paula, Tameri were particularly wonderful. We were with a large softball group and they went out of their way to help us with anything and everything we needed. And they always did it with a smile and genuine desire to help. Their service was exceptional and was more like what you'd typically get at 5 star hotel. anytime we have the need to stay in this area again, I won't look anywhere else. And I'll tell everyone I know the same too. Outstanding!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brian P, General Manager at Best Western Inn at the Rogue, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
We are exceptionally pleased with your review. Daniel, Paula and Timmeri are very valued employees and they genuinely go the extra mile. Reviews like yours keep our team going and we are so happy to hear that we have made a lasting impression so much so that we have gained a return guest. Thank you for sharing your stay with others. We look forward to serving you in the future.

541-582-2200

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
San Juan Islands, Washington
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I thought I was staying in Grants Pass when I booked this highly rated Best Western. What a find! Spotless, all three front desk people we met were incredibly friendly and helpful. One even called a local restaurant to book us - and our two standard poodles - a table. Recently spiffed up and in top flight condition. Breakfast excellent in ultra clean setting. Very quiet and comfy. We drive through this area about ten times a year and will never stay anywhere else again. One gets a firm feeling that he is appreciated as a customer here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
We do appreciate you as our guest and we are glad that you feel that way as well. Thank you for your review about your stay. We are delighted that our staff went above and beyond to even find a restaurant that you could take your two standard poodles too. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Fortuna, California
Reviewed 25 May 2014

If I ever go back to Grants Pass, I will stay no where else. The staff is professional, warm, courteous and a true blessing. I have stayed at a lot of Best Westerns and there is no compairison to the uniqueness of this one. I was also EXTREMELY impressed with the cleanliness of the room. I used to be a housekeeper so I know clean. Anywhere I wanted to go the staff was always ready to help me get there. What an awesome experience. It felt like home away from home, VERY comforting. I was in Grants Pass to take a significant licensing test, so I was very nervous. I asked for the quietest room and got it. The staff was very supportive during this trying time and attended to everything I needed and could ever want. I want to give special recognition to Candice and Heather for their excellent cleaning service, and Gempsy, Brian, Daniel, Mason and Timmeri for excellent customer service at the front desk. Bless you all, I will never forget my beautiful experience here and none other will ever compare.THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! I hope Best Western will recognize what a great team you all are!

Room Tip: All rooms seem very well insulated. Very quiet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
We are extremely grateful for the review you have left for us. I can not say thank you enough for the kind words about our staff. It just goes to show that all of their hard work is paying off. They truly love what they do and we recognize each employee and what a great team they make. We are very glad that we were able to make a stressful time for you into a comforting and beautiful experience. Bless you as well and we sure hope to see you again.

Goodyear, Arizona
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed here one night on our way to visit relatives in Washington. I was disappointed that there was no elevator, as my single piece of luggage is somewhat heavy when packed for a 2 week visit, and it was not easy to carry it along with my ice chest and incidentals tote bag up the stairs. Desk clerk was new, so it took a little bit of a wait to get checked in as she was learning the computer system. However the other gentleman who was training her kindly told us about the Best Western membership club for frequent travelers, which I really appreciated and signed up immediately. Room was fairly large, comfortable beds, and good breakfast. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: All the rooms were quiet, but ask for one at the rear of the building instead of close to the street...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
We really appreciate your review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for not having an elevator however our front desk staff is available to help with luggage and we would like to express how sorry we are that you were not asked if you needed help with your luggage. We also want to thank you for your patience with the girl who was training at that time. We appreciate all your comments and concerns as we use that to make the necessary changes to better serve our guests. I do hope you give us a second chance and we hope to see you again soon.

Alhambra,CA, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel was our home for 7 days. Each day, more and more of the staff made us feel WELCOME. The Manager (Brian?), Heather in Housekeeping, Paula, Gemsy and Daniel function as team players and that attitude creates a very pleasant atmosphere. Each time we walked in the lobby, we felt like our friends were there to greet us. Thanx everyone!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the fabulous review. Our goal is to give our guests all the comforts of home when they are so far away from their own. Its sounds like Brian, Paula, Gemsy and Daniel all made you feel just that. They are a great team and we are lucky to have them all. We cannot wait to assist in the future.

Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was an "annual" event, and I have stayed there for a number of years. A few years ago, I commented on what was then an "innovative" addition of individual salt and peppers on the breakfast room tables. Since my last stay, they have rearranged the breakfast room for better efficiency, and added napkins, and syrup containers to each table. The staff is cheerful and friendly as always...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brian P, General Manager at Best Western Inn at the Rogue, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for leaving us a review- again! Your input is valued, especially as a repeat guest. We’re so happy to hear we took a smaller detail and expanded on it in such a great way. Our breakfast room was recently renovated, and we’re pleased you noticed that. Thank you for staying with us while you are in town. We look forward to the next time your event brings you into town.

Oracle, Arizona
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We have stayed at many BW hotels around the country and thought this hotel would be rustic... to our surprise it was very comfortable, a nice place to stay! No elevator, ice on the first floor but the staff was extremely helpful with all of this! We would defiantly stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We’re glad to hear you were pleasantly surprised by us! Your brand loyalty is appreciated, and we’re happy we met your standards. Thank you for going online and leaving a review about your stay. We hope to see you again soon.