Best Western Grants Pass Inn
US$254
US$120
Discovery Inn(Grants Pass)
US$72
Buona Sera Inn(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$76
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$88
Redwood Hyperion Suites(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$384
TripAdvisor
All reviewselmer's restaurantroom was cleanroad noisehot breakfastthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyhot tubgood nights sleepwill stay there againconvenient locationyogurteasy accessroad tripfree breakfastbwmotelinterstate
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Oh, this could have been one of the greatest motel stays I've had, but I'll get to the problem after sharing the good stuff: Staff was amazing, friendly and attentive. Motel was in great condition, the rooms were spotless, and well decorated. Bed was comfy, too. Spacious business suite, double sinks, nicely laid out. Quiet in the evening. The bad: Well some of the rooms have a type of ac unit that does NOT allow you to have just a fan on. When you stay near a freeway, and in a hot area, you need a unit that can be fan only. That is the minimum for any room. Plus, the unit refused to go under 65 as air conditioning, so one the little tiny area near the a/c got cold, it shut off. So, absolutely no a/c no fan, on a hot and muggy night. I had a little fan with me, and put that on, to make it more comfortable. Not all the units are like that, so if you're someone that needs to have a fan or a/c run at night, ask which unit it is. Credit goes to Caitlin at the front desk who tried valiantly to help me resolve the issue, but it wasn't possible.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGPI, General Manager at Best Western Grants Pass Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

I am so sorry if we caused you any inconvenience, we are in the process of upgrading our units. Please let us know when in are staying with us again. I would like to make sure you are placed in a room that you are comfortable in. My apologizes.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Dropped in with my cat and was happy to find a room where pet was welcome. Willie and I were comfortable and awoke refreshed and went on our way the next morning. Dinner at Elmer's was fresh and a good value.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGPI, General Manager at Best Western Grants Pass Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

I am so glad to hear you and Willie had a great stay. We enjoy all of our furry friends. Hurry back and see us.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The room I received had a King sized bed which was fine and fold out sleeper sofa. this was the only room available when I made reservations, and I needed two beds. I thought a fold out couch would be ok since I have slept on several over the year in motels. The fold out couch was little more than a set of springs with thing fabric over it. My kids couldn't even sleep on it. I ended up letting my friend and the kids have the king sized bed and sleeping on the sleeper sofa, so I ended up not sleeping at all. Do not plan to sleep on the sleeper sofa if you're staying here!!! Also, the door appeared to have marks on it like someone had tried to break in. It didn't make me feel very secure. Otherwise, the motel was clean, the staff friendly, and the breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Had a wonderful time at this motel. It was central to many things were were interested in doing while in Oregon and the staff was extremely helpful in helping us find our way around. Having the breakfast in the morning provided by the motel was great and a time saver for our days of adventure. Enjoyed the pool, the room was clean and our dogs were welcome.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank You Very Much.

We have a great location, we have major retailers a block away and lets not forget some of the best Restaurants right around the corner with super discounts. And for our furry friends right across the street is a 3 block long field where they can run. And when they get tired you guys can have a relaxing time at our beautiful pool.. Hope to see you soon...

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The room was dirty and rundown. The air conditioner did not work well. There are no refrigerators or microwaves in the rooms. For being a Best Western this site did not meet what I would consider minimal standards. Breakfast was cold. I will drive distances before I stay at this site.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business