“My Trip for 4 days in portland oregon /gresham”

Days Inn Portland/Gresham
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Gresham
Reviewed 19 June 2014

When we arrived and went to the pool that they had the pool looked dirty like insects would fly in the water and it was to cloudy you couldn't see without goggles. And they also put to much chlorine in the pool I could tell of how my hair felt when I was taking a shower it took for me to buy shampoo and conditioner to get it out and that was the next day when my hair felt better and not so brittle and harsh. They also don't have very big towels there they gave me small tiny ones enough to wrap around me once but I had my boyfriend with me and he was a lot bigger then i was and it took at least 2 or 3 small towels to just get him dried off from either the swimming pool or just taking a shower . Also the A/C didn't stay on very long it would be on for a few minutes then go back off .

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Portland/Gresham

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Check in was fast and courteous, rates are good and the room is clean and very functional. We were surprised by the Art Deco touches of the decor. It is still Days Inn, but someone obviously cares about their guests! It is convenient from I-84 and sits in the midst of many fast food and gas chains. It share a parking lot with McDonald's.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We spent 4 nights here recently and found it to be very nice. We had a room with a king bed on the 4th floor. The room seems to be the same layout used for Sleep Inn hotels, compact but comfortable. The room included a fridge, microwave, nice TV and Wi-Fi. Also included was a breakfast, the basic selection, cereal, waffles, coffee/juice, breads and fruit. They also had some gravy and rolls which I would gladly trade for boiled/scrambled eggs.

The room was nicely decorated and clean. All of the staff we encountered were professional and courteous. All things considered it was a good experience.

Room Tip: Room with a king bed, #429.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

First of all, we made a reservation for a non-smoking room. We did not get this, when they told us they had one at time of our reservation. Why would they move us. Next, the room was filthy. turned down the bed spread and found dog food, dog hair. The rug was never vaccumed, no pamphlets in room to see city amenities, spilled food on dressers, grease handprint on wall, fan not working in bathroom, light flickering in bathroom, clock not working, towel rack falling down. Horrible and filthy stay. The room smell was horrible. Pillow cases dirty. Do I need to say more. I will never visit another Days Inn in my lifetime. I will sleep in the car before I do.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stayed here because the price was right. Staff was very helpful, room was clean, hotel was close to the interstate, and the breakfast was more than adequate for the price-although the dining area could have been a little bigger . Didn't use the pool so can't comment on that. Overall, a pleasant stay-we would come here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
FrontDM, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Portland/Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

We are so glad you took the time out of your schedule to review us here on TripAdvisor. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Management

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gresham
Quality Inn Gresham
Hampton Inn Portland East
Hampton Inn Portland East
#17 of 144 in Portland
Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham

Been to Days Inn Portland/Gresham? Share your experiences!