“Our Go-To Motel”

Reviewed 29 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My stay here for 10 days was a very pleasant experience. From checking in to check out I found the staff friendly and very helpful. My room was clean and linen changed daily. The wifi was fast and easy to connect. I will stay here again next time I visit Portland

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank angelhazel
Reviewed 15 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I just spent 3 nights at this motel and although the staff was very nice and it was very reasonably priced all I can think is you get what you pay for! We were traveling with our dog so we stayed in a pet room. Perhaps the other rooms were clean and acceptable, ours was not. My first clue was when our dog, a little yorkie, hesitated to lay on the bedspread because there was so many different scents on it! I felt dirty the entire time I was there. I didn't want to walk around in my bare feet or sit on the bedspread or blanket beneath it. I travel quite a bit with my job so perhaps I expected more - like a clean floor, decent smelling room and wifi that actually worked. Like I said, you get what you pay for. Lesson learned, the next time we will pay more and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cjnevins
Travellers also viewed these Gresham hotels
Quality Inn Gresham
1 mi away
Days Inn & Suites Gresham
4 mi away
Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham

Been to Motel 6 Gresham City Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Gresham City Center

Address: 1572 NE Burnside Rd, Gresham, OR 97030-5719 (Formerly Howard Johnson Inn - Gresham)
Region: United States > Oregon > Gresham
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Gresham
Price Range: £54 - £71 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Gresham City Center 2*
Motel 6 Gresham - East is located off of I-85 near shopping and dining. Conveniently located near skiing in Mt. Hood, beautiful Multnomah Falls, and downtown Portland. Guests can enjoy free WiFi access in all modern guest rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Gresham City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Gresham