My wife and I was looking for a quick / cheap stay. This was it. We booked it through hotels.com with free cancellation. roughly 70/night taxes included. The exterior of the hotel seemed to have just gone through renovation and looks new. Rooms though still look kinda old. The room we got includes a kitchen and the kitchenware feels long used. Carpet design looks like it is from an older generation.
All that aside, it is clean and comfortable. Spacey. Wifi is free if you are using their basic service. Its enough for facebook / emails. Dont expect to stream netflix. TV size is reasonable with HD service.
Front desk staff that served me was probably in her teens. Friendly but lack the professionalism that comes with the job. too casual in my opinion.
Overall, reasonably priced, must have car to stay though, its not by any major transit hubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Portland
- Extended Stay Portland
- Portland Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Portland Gresham