“Our Friends Raved”

Ranked #1 of 175 Restaurants in Gresham
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: This is the newest location of Nicholas Restaurant, serving authentic Lebanese food in beautiful downtown Gresham. Convenient free public parking nearby, as well as street parking. Escape the hustle and bustle of the big city and have a relaxed meal with family, friends, and colleagues. Vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten-free bread for purchase or enjoy our free large pita, served hot from the oven. Best hummus in town. Dieter's menu for those counting calories. Beer and wine served. Turkish coffee. Scrumptious desserts.We also cater for meetings and events. All this and more can be found on our website. If you're traveling to the Portland area, schedule a little time to visit downtown Gresham.
Sandy, Oregon
“Our Friends Raved”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We love Nicholas Restaurant - the one in Gresham as well as the two in Portland. We took some friends to the Gresham restaurant last night and they raved about the food. Three of us ordered the Stephens Beef, a luscious meal of marinated, thinly sliced beef on a bed of saffron jasmine rice with tahziki sauce and diced tomatoes. It's large enough for two to share; we prefer to order our own and take half home for another meal. My husband had the marinated lamb - on the menu with hummus, but since he prefers baba ganush he asked to substitute and they were willing to do so. Another spectacular meal. We topped it off with their baklava - which is different from the standard baklava: it's a large square with the phyllo on top and bottom rather than layered throughout. Still an outstanding way to end the meal. And one of my friends ordered the pomegranate juice (with rose water and almond syrup and said it was delightful.
Another plus - the cost is very reasonable. A really outstanding choice of a restaurant.

• Visited June 2013

La Grande, Oregon
“A taste of travel.”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

This is some of the best food I have ever eaten! The service was wonderful and friendly. They were always eager to get our food and get it fast. The food was delicious and I found myself telling my family about it as soon as I got home. The one thing that was a turnoff was that we had a family seated next to us that were showing off there bad language vocabulary. Other then that, the whole experience was wonderful!

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank TheBooReview
Gresham, Oregon, United States
“Mixed experiences, great bread and hummus”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I've been here twice. The first was with a friend, and we had an excellent experience. The food was fresh and everything was tasty. I went again about two weeks later with my family. We ordered similar food as the first time. The flat bread, oils, and hummus for dipping were awesome. Other items not as good.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank SJPrice
Gresham, Oregon, United States
“Excellent Food ,Service somewhat lacking”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We met friends on Friday night at 6:00 pm and got right in. The server was a little slow in getting to us but friendly. I had the chicken kabob salad Which was very tasty. The chicken was super moist and very flavorful. I would suggest ordering the dressing on the side,I usually do when ordering a salad, as this time I didn't I where was too much for my taste. Large portions of both chicken and greens.
I know chicken and this was very tender moist and flavoful. I will order this dish again next time.

• Visited March 2013
“I love little hole in the wall places .”
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

my first experience with this restaurant was on Grand . I've been in love ever since . I was so thrilled with a open up a restaurant Gresham. we are regulars there and will always be.