“very nice”

Heidi's
Ranked #6 of 193 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 June 2014

we stopped here to eat when our friends picked us up from the airport the waitresses wore very cute costumes and the food was great the service was excellent and the price was just right very clean place and friendly

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Used to eat here a lot with grandparents so we revisited while in the Gresham area for Memorial Day.

The cozy, Alpine cabin atmosphere hasn't changed and it brought back many good memories.

Our breakfasts were very good and the waitress was a kick!

I generally HATE pancakes (too mushy & sweet!), but I was almost tempted to take a bite of my husband's stack of blueberry pancakes.

We were glad we stopped in to this "old time" favorite.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

First the staff is great and very friendly! Our food came quickly and tasted great. The omelet was very large and packed full of yummy stuff and the blackberry blitz was light and delicous! I love how all the wait staff acted as if they have known you for years. Will definately be back and recommend to everyone.

1  Thank froggymommy03
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Heidi's consistently provides good food and good service. The menu includes a great selection of items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It offers more variety over the comparable Denny's and Elmer's type restaurant. Reasonable prices are a plus. Their desserts and pastries look wonderful, too, though I haven't indulged (yet). They also have a unique gift shop attached to the restaurant. Definitely a place to visit if you are in the Gresham area.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We'd hiked 13 miles that day so were ravenous. We arrived around 5:30 on a Friday and were immediately seated. I had the halibut fish & chips (well, fish & mashed potatoes & gravy - but that doesn't look as appealing on a menu), small bowl of clam chowder, side salad and another side of vegetable medley.

The clam chowder was excellent, as were the halibut and potatoes. The side salad was reasonably large, but mostly iceberg lettuce. The vegetable medley . . . bleah. Not even sure how they prepared these. Reminded me of boiled frozen vegetables.

While we didn't leave room for desert, we certainly saw plenty being served - and wished we'd saved room (if only our mothers' hadn't taught us to always eat our vegetables!).

Service was attentive without being intrusive. All of the personnel seemed happy to have us as customers. The menu is a bit much (and I often wonder how one restaurant can prepare all of the dishes well). Just keep that in mind when ordering.

I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a good meal at a reasonable price (not cheap, but reasonable).