“Good location, great price.”

Days Inn & Suites Gresham
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Gresham
Gig Harbor, Wa
“Good location, great price.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotel was in a good location and the rates were very good for AARP members. It was a little run down and not the cleanest place I've been to but not bad and well worth the price. My room was warm and stuffy and the air conditioner didn't work that well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Terrebonne, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

The rooms are very clean the atmosphere was very quiet. We stayed on a night the motel was fully booked but it was still very quiet in the rooms. The location is well suited to get to many places with easy access to and from the main roads and highways.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Horrible experience. The floors, walls beds all dirty. The sink has been plugged the 3 DAYS we have been here and we told them about it the first day. The light in the bathroom just flickers on and off like some strobe light. They forgot to clean our room 1 night so I called front desk and she brought me a vaccume and towels so I could do it myself; nice of her huh? The t.v they have here is from the dinosaur age. I just want to go home now it's hard to enjoy Portland with a room and service like this. I am out.

• Stayed June 2014

Travellers are raving about these Gresham hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I enjoyed this hotel and everything up until the time when it was time to check out. I had 1 very important thing come up missing and there is no way for me to replace it. You cant replace a child's security blanket that makes them feel comfortable especially when they have a disability! I will NOT come back to this hotel I will go elsewhere

Room Tip: I would not recommend this hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Kane, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We pulled in to park and were greeted by a police car. The officer spoke to a man in a vehicle parked nearby, then had him in handcuffs. I instantly had a bad feeling, however to be honest, the motel lot is part of a square with a drive in bank and convenience store, so I was optimistic that the incident was not connected to the motel itself. We noticed a sign when we entered that they were remodeling and noticed that flooring was being installed on the first floor and had to navigate around unfinished areas. We were warmly greeted as we checked in. The room itself was fairly new and bright, typical bathroom, noisy ac unit. It was a clean property. We were given a map of restaurants nearby and set out on foot. We soon learned that the map was not to scale and the place we started out to around the block was about 2 miles away. On our way back, a group of kids in the lot scattered in all directions as we approached. Again, not a good feeling about this area. The pool was a little cool and hot tub was a little too hot to my liking to spend much time in it. Again met up with some questionable people using the pool. It was quiet, but we stayed on a Thursday night. A typical breakfast of varied breads(very good choices!), waffles, cereal. Hard cooked eggs was the only protein, but that worked for me. Very nice breakfast area. Not sure if I'd stay here again. Great place at a great price, questionable neighborhood.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gresham
Quality Inn Gresham
Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#5 of 11 in Gresham

Been to Days Inn & Suites Gresham? Share your experiences!