“Stinky ciggy butts”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Gresham
Gresham
“Stinky ciggy butts”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The room was clean and acceptable. However, the moment we set foot outside the room we were so overwhelmed by the disgusting stench of cigarette smoke, we could not breathe! This is 2014 and smoking is a proven health hazard. Wise up and eliminate smoking from all public places.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Gig Harbor, Wa
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotel was in a good location and the rates were very good for AARP members. It was a little run down and not the cleanest place I've been to but not bad and well worth the price. My room was warm and stuffy and the air conditioner didn't work that well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Terrebonne, Oregon
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The rooms are very clean the atmosphere was very quiet. We stayed on a night the motel was fully booked but it was still very quiet in the rooms. The location is well suited to get to many places with easy access to and from the main roads and highways.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Horrible experience. The floors, walls beds all dirty. The sink has been plugged the 3 DAYS we have been here and we told them about it the first day. The light in the bathroom just flickers on and off like some strobe light. They forgot to clean our room 1 night so I called front desk and she brought me a vaccume and towels so I could do it myself; nice of her huh? The t.v they have here is from the dinosaur age. I just want to go home now it's hard to enjoy Portland with a room and service like this. I am out.

• Stayed June 2014

Travellers are raving about these Gresham hotels

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I enjoyed this hotel and everything up until the time when it was time to check out. I had 1 very important thing come up missing and there is no way for me to replace it. You cant replace a child's security blanket that makes them feel comfortable especially when they have a disability! I will NOT come back to this hotel I will go elsewhere

Room Tip: I would not recommend this hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gresham
Quality Inn Gresham
#5 of 11 in Gresham
Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway
Super 8 Gresham/Portland Area OR
Best Western Plus Cascade Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn & Suites Gresham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Gresham

Property: Days Inn & Suites Gresham
Address: 24124 SE Stark St, 242nd Ave, Gresham, OR 97030-3359
Region: United States > Oregon > Gresham
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Gresham
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Gresham 2*
Our Days Inn & Suites Gresham Hotel, off I-84 near Portland International Airport, is your home away from home. Our hotel was designed with your comfort in mind, and we feature thoughtful amenities to brighten your stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Gresham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Gresham