“Huge servings but very loud.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #105 of 172 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Huge servings but very loud.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love the fries, the burgers are juicy and huge. But it is really noisy and the menu is too limited without salads, etc. I suppose that is what makes it a "burger joint" but it can only be enjoyed if everyone in the party wants a burger or sandwich.

Visited August 2013

Gresham, Oregon, United States
“Short and too the point”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

When you can cook the burger and fries yourself and get better results and not spend $22.00 for 3 burgers and 1 fry I say something is wrong with this picture moreover, they messed up the order even though I went over it twice. The place was covered in peanut shells on the floor it reminded me of a place that asks please put the shells on the floor where we can pick them up with a broom? I would advise those that just want a burger that has 2 patties go here you get 2 but its average in taste and needs some spice and a little more something other than burnt bacon. service was good she had a hard time with the order unsure why, rather slow and the cost well when I eat out, call it the cheap in me, if I can do better for a better vaule I would stay home and cook myself and get what I want.

• Visited July 2013
Oregon
“Too many toppings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

This place is okay. It is a dream if you want your burger topped with just the right combination of tems and there are a TON to choose from. One word of caution however, if you get too many topping then your burger will be soggy and the bun will fall apart right in your hand and you will be left with a mushy mess. The fries are good but WAYYYYYY too many

Visited March 2013
Fairview, Oregon
“One darn good burger!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

We really didn't know what to expect when we went here. What we found was an excellent
hamburger, cooked to perfection and huge. The small order of fried was far more that the
2 of us could eat. The atmosphere is pretty loud, with a lot of uncontrolled kids, but the
burger was worth it. The variety of extras for the burger is overwhelming!!!!! If you can't
handle the noise, you can always get it to go. The peanuts are an added bonus.

• Visited May 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Its not like in and out, but it will do for up here! Very good, friendly staff, and quality food.

Visited July 2012