“Vegan Bakery Items”

Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Gresham
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A fully dedicated gluten free facility serving breakfast, lunch, and Sunday brunch. The full service bakery offers bread, pastries, cakes and all manner of delectable desserts. The soups, salads, and sandwiches are all made from scratch to insure freshness and no threat of cross-contamination.
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Very good vegan cupcakes & cookies available. A little pricey but a rare find. We also tried the Harvey vegetables sandwich with vegan cream cheese. Tasty & healthy!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

You don't need to be gluten free to enjoy this bakery. The food here is fabulous, from the delicious soups and sandwiches to the wonderful desserts. The cupcakes come in many different flavors, all wonderful. There are also vegan choices which are some of my favorites. Everything is always fresh and I have not tried anything that I didn't like.

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The eating area is always clean and it's conveniently located on Burnside so I can pick something up if I'm headed out of town. I highly recommend this bakery!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I'm not even gluten free and I love this place. From breakfast sandwiches to soup to bread to treats--they have it all!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Both my wife and daughter have Gluten sensitivities. They were able to create an awesome 50th birthday cake for my wife and guests. Awesome establishment.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Some GF places taste like something isn't right with the food. Liberated Baking makes everything taste delicious and like real food! They also have vegan and dairy free items that taste amazing. The bread is great for sandwiches, too.