“Sure bet” 4 of 5 bubbles

Wall Street Pizza
Ranked #22 of 173 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orofino, Idaho
“Sure bet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Excellent food. The ordering process isn't what we were expecting as it was more cafeteria style...but overall very good. We would go back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Gresham, Oregon
“Division street delivery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have always been happy with the reliable delivery at the portland location. The pizza is fresh and tasty.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Gresham, Oregon
“Great Pizza in Gresham”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Really enjoy the great pizza and salad combo. Excellent food at a great value price. We have had fun for the past few years meeting extended family at this location.

Visited August 2013
“I love their pizza and wings!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Great Price
Great Pizza
Great Buffalo Wings

Love this place!

I usually get it to go to take home for my little family, but there is a little arcade in there to entertain the whole family while you eat great pizza.

“The best pizza in Gresham! 50x better than Papa Murphy's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

I used to get Papa Murphy's pizza regularly for my large family until a friend told me about Wall Street Pizza. It's a classic pizza parlor right in town. It's a great place for my 5 kids to run around and play games while my wife and I relax. The pizza is delicious, the staff is helpful and friendly, the place is very homey, and the best part... The garlic rolls! They're legendary. They've never let my family and I down. It's always a good experience. I recommend it to ANYONE with a craving for delicious pizza!

• Visited July 2013