“Great food”

Chang's Mongolian Grill
Ranked #26 of 194 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We love coming to Changs when we are craving Chinese food but want something a bit lighter. The service has always been great and the buffet line is kept clean and is constantly replenished. There is no way to leave hungry and the combinations are endless. Good place to take a hungry teen.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I love a good mongolian experience. The folks here really try to keep the buffet line stocked and CLEAN. Our waitress was very attentive and kept the drinks filled and our plates picked up. Overall always a pleasant experience here.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Our favorite place to eat and always fresh and hot. You never go away hungry. Best food for the money.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

At this restaurant, you select your own food choices, put it in bowls and hand it to the guys at the grill. You also mix your own sauces for it. I didn't choose anything hot. I don't mind some hot food but it was so hot, it burned my tongue. Because it's cooked on the grill after everyone elses it can contain anything that was already on the grill. Mine had way too much hot sauce even though I, myslef, didn't add any. It aldo had fish and squid mixed in , which I also didn't choose. If you were a person allergic to seafood, that would not be a good thing. My husband's noodles were burnt and he was very displeased with the food. The hot and sour soup was very greasy and tasted like black pepper, not very good. The waitress, however, was excellent.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

This has been a long time favorite of mine, very easy and delicious. Fresh hot and great! You walk through and put the items you want grilled in your bowl, add the sauce mixture you want, hand it to the cooks and watch them cook it RIGHT there before your eyes~! Yummy - delish!

1  Thank Jennifer R