“Ummmm Fanatstic”

Pockets Pita Bar
Paradise, California
“Ummmm Fanatstic”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love when I can get good food just the way I like it. This young entrepreneur has a great thing going on right in the heart of downtown Gresham. I love to support the independent start-ups. Let's help him make it!!! Great food, good service and you can call ahead if you're in a hurry. Everything we like in a place we like to go.

• Visited July 2014

Gresham, Oregon
“Great Pitas and soup!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

They make their soups from scratch and they are yummy. I haven't ever had a better pita sandwich! The couple that run this restaurant are super nice and friendly!

Visited July 2014
Warrenton, Oregon
“Just what we were looking for. ”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

After camping for 3 days we were really craving a "nice sandwich". While wandering around Gresham we walked up on Pockets. Checked out the menu (which is very affordable) and settled for a herbivore and a Juan Great Pita (thinly sliced turkey-heck yes!!) Both were delicious and exactly what we were craving. Next time in in Gresham or even close; I'll be stopping by for a pocket!

“Very good but spendy”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Came here because of a coupon. The food was very good and the quality was fantastic. They tend to use a little too much lettuce and not enough of the other veggies though. It was a bit spendy but I will definately come back as long as I have a coupon.

1 Thank froggymommy03
Gresham, Oregpn
“A new twist on an old favorite”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Pockets Pita Bar has a variety of flavorful pita filling to challenge your tastebuds. One of my favorites is "The Baller" Made to order fresh and hot.
Limited seating so come early to grab a seat.

Visited May 2014