“Guide Dog Puppies welcome”
Review of Clarion Inn

Clarion Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Gresham
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I am a puppy raiser and must travel with the puppy I am currently working with. Pony Solider was great. As well as welcoming a puppy, the staff was very helpful in answering questions about where to find a drug store, etc. Our room was very nice and the breakfast was good, coffee hot. I would stay here again the next time I am in Gresham.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Clarion Inn

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I really feel badly that I cant remember the front desk clerks name because he was so very friendly and helpful. The outside of the hotel is very well cared for with nice landscaping. The pool area had beautiful hanging flower baskets all around. The whole area was clean. Harry, the manager even offered me a banana as I left because I had missed the breakfast(because I slept so well).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We found this hotel on the web. We were going to Washougal, WA and reserved the 2 rooms. When we found out it was not even near Washougal we tried to cancel and they refused to return our money for the 2 nights we reserved it for. The employee was rude on the phone and did not follow through with having a manager call us back the same day. Nobody called and they still charged us the full amount. Our cred card company even was on a 3 way call when we were assured they would get back to us and take care of our complaint.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah O
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel room was smelling bad. We told the front desk and the first thing he asked whether I needed any room freshner. Was that a joke? I had to insist that we need a better room and he then moved us to another room. That second room was also having some smell but very very light and we could stay without further complaints. Will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pranjal D
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed at this property for one night, before flying out of PDX the next morning. The room was ready when we checked in, and we were upgraded to a small suite, which was very nice. Clean and comfortable. When flying home, I realized I had lost an earring. I sent a fax to the hotel the next day, describing the earring. The staff called within 1/2 hour to tell me they'd scour the room an surroundings, trying to find it. Alas, the earring is still missing, but I'm confident it's not at the hotel. Our flight out was early, early, early, so the availability of a 4 a.m. shuttle was much appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hotel is clean and comfortable. Hotel staff is helpful and courteous. We stay here every time we visit family in the area. This time, though, it looked like the swimming pool needed some attention--the water was too cloudy for anyone in our group to use.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were in the area during a convention. After a two hours search and many phone calls, we located the Best Western. No rooms were available with two beds. The young girl at the desk, I wish I knew her name, understood our plight in attempting to find a room for the night. She offered us a king bed with a sofa bed for our daughter. We were fortunate to find one room available. The room was clean and spacious. We left early and did not have the continental breakfast. We were happy with the service and accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gresham
Quality Inn Gresham
Quality Inn Gresham
#1 of 11 in Gresham
Days Inn Portland/Gresham
Days Inn & Suites Gresham
Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway
Best Western Plus Cascade Inn & Suites
Extended Stay America - Portland - Gresham

Been to Clarion Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Inn

Address: 1060 NE Cleveland Ave, Gresham, OR 97030-5739 (Formerly Pony Soldier-Gresham)
Region: United States > Oregon > Gresham
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Gresham
Price Range: £82 - £106 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Clarion Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn-Gresham Hotel Gresham