“How all restaurants should function”
Review of Dea's In & Out

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dea's In & Out
Ranked #11 of 173 Restaurants in Gresham
Bend, Oregon
“How all restaurants should function”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I expected fast food speediness from this place and was a little put out when I had to wait. I had no idea that they were actually cooking real food in the back. I peaked past the counter. They were baking their own buns, cooking real (not frozen) meat on the grill. I was blown away! And for the few bucks I paid it was a ton of food. It only got better, though. It was delicious. Savory, fresh. I could hardly believe that such amazing food was coming out of a tiny burger joint in Gresham. What made me really keep going back to this place was the customer service. They weren't just restaurant polite. They were genuine and friendly. I definitely hit this place up when I've had a bad day. They totally brighten my mood!

• Visited June 2013

Washington State
“Solid fare from an old fashioned burger joint”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Heading back from a business trip to Portland and my wife got a craving for a good burger. Did a Google search and found Dea's. Reviews looked good and off we went.

Easy to find, right off one of the main arterials in Gresham. Not too busy on a drizzly Saturday afternoon, we walked right up and placed our order.

Dea's serves the Long Burger, the patty is rectangular, not round. Fit the bun perfectly, nice crust on the patty. Answering "yes" when asked if you want all the vegetables gets you lettuce, pickles and tomatoes. If there were onions, they were very mild. There's also relish and flavored mayo (or maybe Thousand Island). I had mine with bacon, thick cut and cooked perfectly.

We split a large order of fries, standard shoestrings, but piping hot and cooked perfectly.

Very pleasant service and quick. Overall a very good meal and good value.

• Visited May 2013
Washougal, Washington
“Hometown goodness”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Dea's is one of those places I keep going back to for consistently good food. Their Long Burger's are as good today as they were when I made my frist trip to Dea's almost forty years ago. This is not your typical fast food.

Visited January 2013
troutdale
“Good spot for more than fast food”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Dea's is a good place for breakfast, large portions, and fast service. Lunch and dinner have several choices, but they are known for their burgers. They even have a drive through window, but it's not your usual "fast food" spot!

Visited March 2012
Portland Oregon
“Nostalgic burger joint”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I started going to Dea's back in the 70's as a high school hang out. Obviously I am still going. It is what it is. If you are looking for high dining this place isn't for you. When I want a fast burger for dine in this is where I go. It draws an older crowd so there is less noise than you would have inside the burger chains. I love the long burger and the shakes are great.
They also serve breakfast which they serve at your table. I can't say enough about breakfast. It is hot, fast and cooked to perfection.

• Visited September 2012