“Plenty Buffet”

“Plenty Buffet”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Plenty Buffet location:
312 NW Eastman Pkwy Gresham, OR 97030(503) 665-0207

Today, date 8/18/2013. Me my sister and brother - with his girlfriend and mom went to eat at Plenty Buffet to get to know each other, My brothers girlfriend found a cockroach in her food accidentally ate the head of it and later puked in the bath rooms, (Which are dirty as well) sadly we couldn't take a picture of the roach but we got the legs I need to ask his girlfriends mom for the picture. Everything about this place is awful the plates are dirty, when I was served water I've found black dots inside of it, when I looked at my spoon since I usually double wipe it just in-case, I've found white breadcrumb- looking stuff on it as well, Not just that but the staff, when consulted to them that we found a cockroach they acted like it was no-biggie and we even had to ask for a refund ourselves! What 'bugged' me off the most was when a family came inside to eat at the buffet the worker/cashier actually checked them out and allowed them to eat the dirty cockroach infested food, I've read the comments below on other reviews on this place and also one of them mentioned cockroaches, most of those comments were over 1 year-ago, YUCK! Whoever let this place open up is a complete idiot! The food is not even natural, either that or its just suppose to be soggy with vinegar flavor, the cost is cheap but overall the medical bill wont be, just everything about it is bad.
This restaurant needs to rename them selves to Plenty-Cockroach Buffet.

• Visited August 2013

Gresham, Oregon, United States
“plenty what?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

This had to be the absolute worse meal I have had ever, I stopped coming here a long time ago and thought perhaps things had changed, lol they did, they got worse, Honestly the food was so bad it was hard to tell what something was supposed to be for example, the deep fried shrimp you couldn't tell, the food was below subpar, the atmosphere Bad I almost got in a fight with a guy and lady that were behind us as they were (( literally )) pushing my 14 year old son and I to go faster I stopped and let them go ahead and exclaimed I must be in your way only to be ignored, they pretended that they didn't hear me or they didn't understand English even though they were English .The place was filthy at closer examination, the bathroom was only a place to throw up, it's a buffet so no service Necessary. Dear fellow diners, if anything they should be giving the food away do you a favor go somewhere else. I really don't want to give it a star at all if at tells you anything.

• Visited January 2013
Gresham, Oregon, United States
“BUGS!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

FOUND BEATLES IN THE FOOD!!!!!! discusting and took my son to bathroom previously when i went and there was a huge glob of Bum diarea on the toilet seat... and dont let me forget they cant cook the beef correctly if it saved them from wwIII.. soo undercooked it was pathetic and the lady that i delt with both times.. lol yes i go here frequently she is a slave i guess idk... but anyways she honestly didnt know how to deal with the situation she went straight to the phone and was on it for 15 mins and never mentioned to any other customers that they had found bugs in their food. and still took in more customers.. never saw her tell her cooks anything and left the food on the line!!!!!!! DISCUSTING PERIOD...

• Visited November 2012
Spokane, Washington
“Excellent Value, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

I was forced by business to spend the night in Gresham. Happened upon this small buffet. Excellent food and good prices. Hidden in a shopping mall, the locals know about it!

• Visited October 2012
Cottage Grove, Oregon
“Filthy place, disgusting food. Do not waste your money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

I can honestly say I've never had worse food. I had to spit out the pot sticker after I'd taken a bite. The salt and pepper holder on the table was rusted brown. The buffet was half full. The chicken was crusted with a sweet sauce that had hardened to a brittle state. Most of the entrees (the ones present) were covered in a goopy sweet sauce. Then I went to the restroom. The post between the stalls had broken and was "repaired" with wrap after wrap of duct tape down to the flooring which was also filthy. There is a hole in the wall from dry rot near the floor. At this point I didn't even wash my hands there; our table just got up and left. If it hadn't been so gruesome it may have been funny.

1 Thank Bonnie J