“so helpful”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hammond
Astoria/Warrenton/Seaside KOA
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The state park across the street doesn't allow extra vehicles without a fee of $7, so the KOA was so kind to let us park our extra vehicle at their parking lot. Also, they have remodeled and the store area is beautiful. I recommend this facility for a great time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This KOA is amazingly beautiful. The staff is amazing, polite, genuine and helpful. This KOA was extremely busy and the experience was fabulous with well cared for and clean facilities. The pancakes were free and fluffy. The pool and hot tub were clean and hot. The laundry room perfect and well priced. The shower was hot and clean. The check in process was friendly with professionalism. The grounds were clean and well stocked with pet pick up bags. The garbage is picked up at your site by the KOA staff (nice touch). A few things to note: The KOA is a bit expensive with resort fee, site fee and pet fee its about $65 a night. Though, I think it is worth it. It rained a bit and then the next day the lawn was watered. I thought this to be "funny". We will absolutely go back.

Room Tip: Pull thru site 20 was really nice; centrally located.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was our first experience with this KOA, We booked for 3 nights over Memorial weekend but were slightly concerned how noisy it would be considering the large size of the park, this proved not to be the case considering the park was full. We stayed in one of the full hook up paved sites, which were large, beautifully maintained, with a degree of privacy without feeling hemmed in, and very quiet. You could have chosen areas nearer the facilities for children, but for those without children or prefer a quieter area these are the sites to be in. Our later check-in was no hassle with plenty of staff there, with a warm welcome to help you out.
The park was very clean and well kept; it has all of the amenities we you would come to expect to find in a good park. The staff are friendly and helpful. Definitely on our return list and a ‘must stop’ for the camper looking for a great experience.
If I had one criticism that would not be the park but the KOA on line booking system, which is very disjointed, should you want to reserve a particular site number. A phone call was needed to sort it out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

For the 245 dollars to tent camp in the most disgusting part of the park! I don't see how they can charge so much for such an awful spot our view when we arrived was 2 big catipillers digging up dirt in back of park I got the worst spot ever!! It was k37 so if I can help anyone DO NOT get that spot! I have stayed here about 7 times been stuck back in that spot twice even though I called and requested not to be back there I hated it!

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank fancygal28
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed at the Astoria campground 10 days ago. It was raining. The campground was beautiful . What i did not like was the fact that the front desk acted like there was no room and tried to find a spot for our 40 ft RV and 12 ft trailer. We where 1 of 4 units in the whole campground (100 + sites for sure ). What really got me upset was the fact they charged and $8.00 + tax on it for a resort fee. Everything was closed except the pool. So why a resort fee. Besides if we had wanted to use some of the resorts equipment you had to pay for it. Example: Bikes, pool table, video games, etc. We where told there was a free pancake breakfast but that was all that was free the pancakes, as you had to pay for the coffee and everything else. I could blame the weather for the use of the resort fee equipment only to find out that all the equipment was closed for the winter season. So again why a resort fee ???? I feel ripped off. The money won't kill me but it is the misrepresentation that bothers me. Not worth $58.00 a night. Better off at a roadside turn off. RD.

Room Tip: Would never stay here again.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My family and I stayed in one of the cabins recently we were impressed overall the cabin was a nice size, clean, had a kitchen with all the items you need which is nice, the bed in the bedroom was comfy as well. The kids had no problems sleeping on the futon and bunk beds. It was very busy due to spring break but we still enjoyed our stay and were impressed with the grounds, the amount of amenities offered and the staff! Thank you!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stayed here in our trailer on March 34 and 24th, 2014. We were given a site on what turned out to be the main drag through the center of the park - Columbia St. Cars drove by our site around the clock. Sort of like staying in a pullout on the highway. We have a KOA card and have stayed in KOA's across the continent and have never seen so much traffic within a resort. This is a first hand report of a recent stay in this park.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Been to Astoria/Warrenton/Seaside KOA? Share your experiences!