“So Delicious and Fresh!!”
Review of Buoy 9

Buoy 9
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Hammond
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We went there twice because the first time we went my husband ordered the Chicken Strip basket and I ordered the Meatloaf Sandwich I ended up eating his because they not only cut fresh white meat chicken cutlets and batter it, yes Batter it. It was so AMAZING! The Coleslaw was very good as well and not to mention the great customer service. I would go weekly if I lived closer. If you are a Seafood lover, which we are not. They had fresh seafood as well which many people seemed to rave about.

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

If you are into gambling and everything is lined up right maybe youll get what you would expect in what you pay for. Or maybe not.
It is very important to get the out of towners here. Most locals stay away.
Especially with Doogers so close.
Their food is consistently good, not quite the gamble.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Local favorite to waatch the big game with added bonus of really good food. Try the Fish & Chips and the crab cakes. you be among returning fishermen telling tall tales of their day.