“Good food, ample servings, and good prices. Hopefully, they're renovating!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Noodles & Company

Ranked #32 of 78 Restaurants in Happy Valley
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Washougal, Washington
“Good food, ample servings, and good prices. Hopefully, they're renovating!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

My daughter (age 16), son (age 11) and I were recently back-to-school shopping at the Clackamas mall and needed dinner. Since they are both a little picky and love noodles, this seemed like the perfect solution. We had visited once before, several years ago, and it was good at that time, but not great. But after examining the menu posted outside the restaurant, we all saw things that sounded good and so we decided to make another visit. My daughter and I especially appreciated the fact that they include calorie values for all of the menu items, which helped us make our decision!

We ordered the Japanese Pan Noodles, Bangkok Curry, Wisconsin Mac and Cheese, and a couple of ciabatta rolls (we were starving). All of them were delicious and had lots of fresh tasting ingredients, and of the two Asian-inspired entrees, we all preferred the pan noodles. The mac and cheese was rich and cheesy. And the prices were very reasonable. In addition to the items I just listed, we ordered one kid's soda and two (free) waters, and our total bill was less than $20!

I did notice some walls in the eating area which had recently had their coverings removed. I hope those are slated for work. Also, the bathrooms were in pretty poor condition, as I've described below.

The pros:
Fast service
Tasty food
Good-sized servings
Reasonable prices
Calorie values for those watching their weights/waists

The cons:
Several menu items were not available (it was 8 p.m. and they closed at 9 p.m., but they had no soup or steak???)
The women's restroom had only one working toilet, which was out of TP
The men's restroom was out of paper towels

The kids are excited to go back, which is unusual because they don't like to eat out often, because they really liked the food. I hope they've done some work on the facilities!

• Visited August 2013