“Seriously awesome”

Cuisines: American
Description: Zip COde 97086
Description: Zip COde 97086
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I would have never gone to this place, it is in a kind of business park, and out of the way. You wouldn't know it though, it was packed and a lot of people waiting. Why? It is amazing. I had the chorizo scramble, ate so much and it looked like I didn't even but a dent in my plate. One of those you can share. Fresh everything, homemade biscuits and jam. Excellent service. I don't drink coffee my coffee aficionado friend said it was weak. but my visit was perfection. The only negative for me was there is not one where I live!!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We enjoy Biscuits breakfast. We often meet family and friends there. They also have a customer loyalty program for discounts.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Yuppie place with food that is to little to late. On balance it is ok if you want to spend a lot for under cooked biscuits.

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Biscuits is our first choice for breakfast out! Delicious food and great service. I had the seasonal special Pumpkin Pancake Combo. My wife thought they were too heavy, but I thought they were great, and tasty.

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

We love Biscuits. Chances are you may get to meet the owners as every now and then they will be in there helping out. They are wonderful people and so is their staff. Unfortunately Biscuits has such great food its hard not to "over order." The food and service is excellent. Problem for me is I can't say no. Lol It is comfort food and has slowed me down on a weekend Mt. Hood hike or bike ride. Enjoy. It truly is a great place for breakfast. It can get busy on weekend mornings. Be patient its worth the wait. Close to Happy Valley area hotels.