“Five Guys Burger”

Got a photo?
Add it.
FIVE GUYS BURGERS and FRIES
Reviewed 22 November 2017

This is a brand new restaurant that is clean and ready for business.
The staff is friendly and the food is good.
The burgers are a bit expensive for my taste.
With all of the other new restaurants in the area it would be nice if they offered some promos or coupons in the local magazine.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 18 February 2017

No complaints! Our food was hot and fresh. In fact, our burger was constructed wrong. The cashier cheerfully told us it would be remade right and to go ahead and eat the one we had while we waited. The restaurant was clean, the burger, fries and peanuts were tasty and the staff and prices were great!!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

This is one of several Five Guys I have been to and the quality was consistent with the other locations. I don't eat meat, but I like their Veggie Sandwich with Cheese. Their fries are amazing and the serving is huge. Great lunch spot!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 9 September 2015

It's no In-n-Out, but that's who they always compare it to. I found the fries too salty and the burger was just average. Was expecting more for the price. Foster Burger is way better.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Ive been doing the keto thing and looking for outlets besides my own kitchen. At my local 5 guys I built a perfect meal......4 patties, extra bacon between each patty, slice of cheese between each patty and then some mustard. It was quite a site and tasted so good.

Date of visit: June 2015