“Home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hermiston
Vancouver, Washington, United States
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

Who would expect this in Hermiston? I am so grateful for this hotel when I am in Eastern Oregon. The best part about this place is the people who make it seem like a home away from home. Three people stand out -- Heather, the evening desk manager, who has the knack of making small talk to get my mind off work and make me feel like I belong here. Delfina, the morning desk manager, who is VERY efficient at checkout (especially important because I am running late most days). And, of course, Daniel the bartender. His first words to me were "welcome back," not "can I help you sir?" Nice. To him I'm not a face in the crowd, I am a guest who should feel at home when I am here.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Alan B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Salt Lake City, UT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

The hotel is very nice with a nice pool, great breakfast & nightly reception. The best part is the staff. Daniel at the bar and Audra the maid for our floor were just fabulous and made us feel so at home. The staff at the breakfast was always very friendly.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cathidon
Elgin, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

With an outstanding staff and amazing comfort Oxford Suites is THE place to stay in the Hermiston area. Hats off to the folks who make this happen....like Sean! There is nothing like coming back after a long hard day and having everything you need right at your finger tips. They have always gone the extra mile for me and my staff. We appreciate everything so much, thanks Oxford Suites, we will be back!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

I have been staying at Oxford Suites in Hermiston over the last few years for work. Last year, I have been staying every other week for work. The staff have been great! April has always checked me in promptly and taken care to find the right room to meet my needs. The evening bar and morning full breakfast are wonderful.

• Stayed January 2013
Saint Regis, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

We enjoyed our unplanned stay here at the Oxford Suites. Check in was quick, friendly and effiecient. Had to park a huge fifth wheel trailer in the back lot taking up several parking spaces and we were happily accomodated with a room in the north annex closest to our rig. Excelent free breakfast buffet, (not a crappy continental breakfast) is offered along with an evening light meal with complimentary wine or beer, all included with the price of the room which provides great value for your stay.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the north annex because there were few other rooms rented during our stay so it was very...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Yakima, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012

My job takes me all over this great country of ours ! I always love my stay at the Oxford Suites in Hermiston ! Short of letting me enter the hot tub in the buff , they do make me feel right at home ! Both Heather and Nikki go out of thier way to may you feel at home ! Great breakfast, Soup and salad in the evening which includes a nice relaxing glass off wine ! ( Two Glasses ) and I can rent a movie right there ! Gee I never have to leave the hotel ( Which is becoming a problem with my employer !)

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Massillon, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

During my latest trip to Hermiston Oregon for business I stayed in the Oxford Suites hotel. Since I am normally in the Eastern Time zone, I would get up at 3am to work out and thereby keeping the same time schedule. Sean was always there in to wish me a good morning, help me with anything I needed, or just to chat. He always had coffee ready in the lounge / breakfast area for those mornings when I needed a jump start. Overall, he made the early morning experience more enjoyable for me or this trip.

Room Tip: Rooms 200 and 300 are larger rooms right across from the stairs creating easy access as long as you...
Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermiston
Comfort Inn & Suites Hermiston
Quality Inn Umatilla
Quality Inn Umatilla
#2 of 3 in Umatilla
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge

Been to Oxford Suites Hermiston? Share your experiences!