“Good place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hermiston
Saint Helens, Oregon
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our room was good, (except the bed. which was hard). However, the staff helped me sleep comfortably by provided extra down comforters to lay down. The amenities are great. The Free drinks and snacks at 5:30 was something I have never seen at a hotel. The pool and hot tub were inside and easy to get to and the staff was friendly and efficient. I definitely would recommend this hotel and stay again. My only suggestion was to add a few items to the breakfast, specifically de-caf coffee.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Salem,OR
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Definitely the best hotel in the area. I stayed in one of the executive suites in the annex and was pleased by the quality of the room: king bed and a full sitting area with a desk. The room was spotless, and fabulous amenities including boutiful pillows, and high quality shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand soap in dispensers. Bed was soft and comfy. The staff greeted my coworker and I as we checked in, they were friendly and thorough. The lobby and breakfast/ lounge area are beautifully decorated with plenty of cozy seating. We came in after dinner for the reception where we were give 2 complimentary glasses of nice wine. Breakfast was a real treat, in addition to the usual continental offerings they had a full buffet with eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and french toast, as well as fresh Tullys coffee. I only needed to stay one night but it would be very comfortable if I needed go stay longer.

Ione, Washington
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We by chance stayed at this hotel and I think I could go on Vacation just to stay here again. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff was great and the kicker? My husband and I each got a free drink per night! I was used to hotels offering a continental breakfast but this place also offered a light dinner. Soup, salad, chips and salsa etc. It was great! I would definately stay here again!

Room Tip: It's all good!
The Dalles, Oregon
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Very clean, very nice... Front desk was very efficient both check in and out. Rooms are very large, bed was very good, coffee and refrig in room.... Good breakfast... You do get two wine or two beers for dinner plus soup and salad not a full restaurant at this time... Restaurants are close at hand though...

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Hermiston, Oregon
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Due to a flood in our home we have been at Oxford Suites for 2 Mons, We would love to thank all of the staff but we really want to thank a few personally for above and beyond great service April & Sean front desk Hallie & Carmen house keeping Josh &Dave Night Crew and Bill the security guy. I would recommend this hotel for any type of stay it's very family and pet friendly with the comforts of home and the most helpful staff. Thank you

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Stanwood Washington
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Close to all shopping & restaurants, attentive staff, clean suite style rooms, indoor pool & hot tub, price includes 2 complimentary cocktails per adult & 2 soft drinks or the like for minors as well as a complimentary breakfast which includes hot meats, potatoes, eggs, cereals, oatmeals, juices and pastries. Better than average thread count linens, soaps/Shampoo included, non smoking and fairly updated facility. Good heat, cooling and air if you want it. Staff is always cleaning, facility is well maintained and there is nothing like it for the money within 4 hrs in any direction.

Very family friendly and the only challenge perceived could be it is a spread out facility so walking for those physically challenged could be an issue but we always ask to be placed as far away from others as is possible as we like our quiet time and we have kids so we don't want to offend.

Good wifi, full restaurant in building, nice updated gym included and business center works.

Room Tip: Front desk will negotiate publicized rates if asked as will they upgrade your room free of charge if...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have to say out of all the hotels I've stayed at in this country, this is far the best ever, so clean and comfortable. The best part of my stay was getting to know Heather and Toni at the front desk, I have never had two more helpful people at my every whim like these two lady's they are the definition of hospitality, kudos to you two Lady's for the finest job I've ever seen done in all my travels, the morning breakfast always hot and stocked with great food to start your day, the night reception with Dan always a blast.. Keep up the good work Oxford Suites and ill be seeing you again...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermiston
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston Downtown
#1 of 2 in Boardman
Quality Inn Umatilla
Quality Inn Umatilla
#2 of 3 in Umatilla

Been to Oxford Suites Hermiston? Share your experiences!