Oxford Suites Hermiston
Very Good 4/5
US$148
US$116
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsevening receptionfront deskplace to staysoup saladbreakfast buffetbartender danielbusiness tripup to datea great stayrooms are cleanenjoyed my stayfresh fruitcookiesoatmealhot tubdelfinawalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

If you are looking for great place to celebrate your anniversary or just a awesome get away.. this is the place!! We stayed in the Farm City Suite. Very nice and very clean. Fantastic room with a kitchen with a stove top and microwave. Plus a large refrigerator. To make it even better there is a separate bedroom with a nice bathroom and a Jacuzzi tub in it. Also, a big TV in the livingroom and a big TV in the bedroom. Had complementary wine while soaking and watching TV. On top of that there were some delicious chocolate to indulge in. It was like the royal treatment. Even better they had spread these flower pedals around on the bed and on the table surrounding the wine. Can't get any better than that. They have a staff that is really helpful and friendly!! We were also very surprised when we arrived to see their billboard greet us with this "Happy 42nd Anniversary.. Robert and Donna". A super big THANKS to the staff.. Sherry, April and Megan and the management! You guys made our day!! We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our room was good, (except the bed. which was hard). However, the staff helped me sleep comfortably by provided extra down comforters to lay down. The amenities are great. The Free drinks and snacks at 5:30 was something I have never seen at a hotel. The pool and hot tub were inside and easy to get to and the staff was friendly and efficient. I definitely would recommend this hotel and stay again. My only suggestion was to add a few items to the breakfast, specifically de-caf coffee.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Definitely the best hotel in the area. I stayed in one of the executive suites in the annex and was pleased by the quality of the room: king bed and a full sitting area with a desk. The room was spotless, and fabulous amenities including boutiful pillows, and high quality shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand soap in dispensers. Bed was soft and comfy. The staff greeted my coworker and I as we checked in, they were friendly and thorough. The lobby and breakfast/ lounge area are beautifully decorated with plenty of cozy seating. We came in after dinner for the reception where we were give 2 complimentary glasses of nice wine. Breakfast was a real treat, in addition to the usual continental offerings they had a full buffet with eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and french toast, as well as fresh Tullys coffee. I only needed to stay one night but it would be very comfortable if I needed go stay longer.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We by chance stayed at this hotel and I think I could go on Vacation just to stay here again. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff was great and the kicker? My husband and I each got a free drink per night! I was used to hotels offering a continental breakfast but this place also offered a light dinner. Soup, salad, chips and salsa etc. It was great! I would definately stay here again!

Room Tip: It's all good!
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Very clean, very nice... Front desk was very efficient both check in and out. Rooms are very large, bed was very good, coffee and refrig in room.... Good breakfast... You do get two wine or two beers for dinner plus soup and salad not a full restaurant at this time... Restaurants are close at hand though...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends