“Our Stay”

Oxford Suites Hermiston
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hermiston
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We enjoy staying here since they have a breakfast, evening reception, pool and seem to be one of the better motels in Hermiston. We have stayed here several times for family reunions and other events we have in the Hermiston area. Staff is always helpful and willing to help any way they can.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 23 August 2014

The girls and Daniel do a great job. The meals, cookies, and drinks make staying there a pleasure! Rooms r clean and green. Plumbing is a little sketchy sometimes. Beds are a little bit hard, but rooms are quite nice. Staff is super friendly and expedient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Travis D
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed in town for about 9 days while working nearby. I have stayed in many hotels and this is the first Oxford Suites hotel... I will be staying in many more if I am up in that area again. Rooms were nice and clean, bathroom was in good shape. The food provided during happy hour was nice and so was the beer. The staff there was very nice and the bartender was excellent!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sclittlecsu
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We spent 3 days here this past week. The suite was clean, and well appointed with things like real glass cups and nice shampoos and soaps. No little bars of soap in wrappers. Breakfast was good -- you can get your eggs cooked to order, and there's always either ham, bacon, sausage or chorizo for a protein along with the eggs, plus waffles, pancakes, oatmeal, bagels, english muffins, toast, fresh fruit, cereals, peaches and cottage cheese, juices, it's very complete. Each evening at 5:30 you get two free drinks of either beer or wine, plus a salad bar and soup, chips, rolls. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Sheila M
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is by far one of the best hotels in Hermiston. We had a famlly emergency and had to adjust the dates of our stay. Heather was very helpful and contacted us when a reservation cancelled so we could stay there. The value compared to others is great. For the cost each night you receive a full hot breakfast and a soup & salad dinner at night. There is also 2 complimentary free drinks in the evening. Highly recommend staying there. My family will the next time we are in Hermiston.

Room Tip: Choose this hotel if you want a quiet and clean friendly rooms
1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is the best Hotel in Hermiston. The staff is all very friendly and great. Room was clean and quite. The manager Stuart was the best. Anything I needed he took care of. If goingt to Hermiston this is the only place worth staying

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael A
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I have been staying at the Hermiston Oxford Suites for a week per month over the last year. Recently every week for the last two months. Without calling out my friend below I will simply say his experience is his alone.
I travel for business three to four days a week at various hotels. Oxford in Hermiston is by far my overall favorite. Heather, Toni and even Sean treat me like family and greet me by name when I arrive. Daniel in the lounge brings it home with a great attitude and pays attention to us weary travelers looking for conversation. If the staff is any reflection of the leadership Stuart has it figured out and leads by example. It is all about leadership and the efforts from the staff tells us all they enjoy their work. I can't say enough good things about my home away from home.
My friend with the only poor experience I have heard about I feel for you and wish you safe travels for attuditue creates the experience.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank A O
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermiston
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston Downtown
#1 of 2 in Boardman
Motel 6 Hermiston
Motel 6 Hermiston
#7 of 7 in Hermiston

Been to Oxford Suites Hermiston? Share your experiences!