“This s a find in Hermiston”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Hermiston
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Its a small town with a national standard of cooking. I had the Pomfret in Garlic sauce and could not fault it. However the calamari was the best I have had in a very long time anywhere. My daughters Pad thai was way above he norm. A little pricy for the area perhaps but worth the money. If you live in Hermiston and have not tried it I recommend you do so. If ike us you were passing through, you could do much worst.

BTW the decor is Texas steak house with Thia ornaments, don't let that put yo off:-)

1  Thank DhyanSargam

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I have stopped at many Thai food places in Oregon and i have to say that there are no restaurants in Portland that can make a Tom Yum soup like this! It was excellent!

3  Thank foodinyourfacea... .
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

We just love this place. Always happy when we leave. It is pricey but always worth it. Our very favorite Thai restaurant.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 September 2013

PROS: The staff is always really friendly! The food is fresh and non greasy. They will customize a dish for you. I loved when they catered work lunch.
CONS: They aren't open on Sundays. The establishment is dark, but they are working with the place they have.

1  Thank TravelingJade
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Good choice of food, service was rapid, taste was fine. Thai ice teas were nice. Ambiance average. Remember to find their restaurant in the back.

1  Thank EpicureanEater