“good food good price”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Portland, Oregon
“good food good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

a good place for both sit-down and take out chinese food. I like going here when I am in town visiting. they do not use MSG which give me migraine so I know I am safe to eat there. I like there noodles.

Visited August 2013

Hermiston, Oregon
“Do not dine in/ Just take out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

The food is always hot and to order, the portions are generous and value is great. The service is terrible, no smiles, no refills, and you feel like a burden. Just take it home and enjoy your meal!

Visited January 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Terrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

The service is terrible. Very bad. The food is OK. We used to frequent Chen's. The service just got worse and worse and we just can't take it anymore.

Famcraz4
“Service w/ a smile? Nope. Fantastic food? YES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

If you can tolerate the rude, frown faces of the owners, then fantastic Chinese food is what you will get. I'm assuming it's a cultural thing, but WOW, people are spending money in your establishment. Would it hurt to smile? Haahaa
They have the best hot & sour soup I've ever eaten. We usually get general tso's, shrimp lo mien, or chicken & broccoli. The portions are super huge. You can easily share a dish or combo w/ a 2nd or even 3rd person. In our opinion it's the best Chinese restaurant in Hermiston...when it comes to the food, not the service!

• Visited August 2013