“Best kept secret”

Camp Sherman, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best kept secret”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We went to this restaurant last November while visiting friends in Hermiston. We ending up eating there two of the three nights we were there. We are planning a trip next week and we are looking forward to a couple of dinners there again. The service was great and the food was out of this world! Don't let the look of the outside scare you off. Once you are inside all you think about is the great food!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Metolius96

Cowiche, Washington
“Secret Gem”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The front desk at the hotel I was in told me to try this place and they were right. Its amazing, the food is great and the portions are great too. The place looks a little sketchy but its a must trry.

Visited January 2014
Bend, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bland Goo”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Ordered the "Scallops with Garlic Sauce". Menu lists as spicy item. No heat, no detectable garlic, several tiny "scallops"(?)plenty of sugar. So sweet I couldn't eat it. I wouldn't expect to get authentic Asian food in Hermiston but this was not even worthy of being called food. I sincerely hope that this horrible dish was the result of my dinning on a Sunday when I presume the regular cook was hopefully not working. I am thankful that I did not spend my own money on the meal, but feel a bit guilty that I used my government per diem to pay for this dish and wasted tax payer dollars on this "meal".

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank spankthecook
Hermiston, Oregon
“Always a good value”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Fortune Garden has a nice menu and many Chinese food options to choose from -- it's one of my favorite place to have shrimp, Mar Far chicken and barbecued pork. Several beer selections to choose from, even a Chinese beer. Love it!

Visited November 2013