“Poor customer service has lost this customer”

The Bistro at Bellinger's
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Hermiston
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch
Description: A contemporary boutique restaurant featuring breakfast and lunch. Bagel sandwiches are our specialty- homemade soup, salad and burgers are also available. Open weekdays 8-5 and Sat. 9-5.
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The Bistro at Bellinger Farms started out so well. The first time I went, the food was excellent, the service fantastic and it was a great experience. The next couple of times I went, I was not as impressed. Last week, a friend invited me to lunch there. It took quite some time to get our beverages -- did you have to heat the water for our tea in the microwave, is that why it took so long? We got our orders fairly quickly -- they weren't very busy -- but the food was not what I expected. The corn chowder was okay, but the bread for the cheese sandwich was blah. When I order nine grain bread, I expect some grains. The waitress rarely came by our table and when she did, it was after we had finished our meal. We asked for more hot water for our tea when our meal arrived and again, it took some time to get our cups of hot water. After the table was cleared, we waited for at least five minutes for the check and I finally had to ask for it. If you want people to eat at your restaurant on their lunch hour, then you need to be a bit more johnny on the spot with tickets. I was disappointed and do not plan to go back.