“Very Nice”

Courtyard Portland Hillsboro
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Hillsboro
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My wife and I had stayed here once before after getting it on Priceline. Updated hotel with a very nice lobby and a very nice staff. It looks to be primarily a business person's hotel but I'd recommend it to just about anyone in the area. Close to restaurants, shopping, churches and the freeway. Worth the price for sure. Give it a shot!

Room Tip: Both rooms we've had have been nice. You can either face the courtyard or the parking lot. We...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The hotel is next to Route 26 in the border of Hillsboro and Beaverton and many businesses around, but very quiet. The room size is good, the bed and decoration are nice. you could easily find a nice restaurant or fast food nearby or in the center of Hillsboro (I recommend Pho Tango if you like Vietnamese food). The Wholefood and a shopping mall (with a Macy's and other brands) are very close, and noticed a new Kaiser Permanente Hospital is a few hundred feet away.
The only little issue is there is tiny stale smell in my room, and the hallway is a tad of dirty and unclean.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I had a room for 5 nights during the normally busy Oregon International Airshow. In 20 years of working the airshow, this was the first time I had stayed at this hotel and was very pleased.

The room set up perfectly for me. Comfortable bed, adequate closet and dresser space. Nice couch. Refrigerator, coffee service. No microwave, however.

The room, on the first floor, was quiet. I didn't hear any noise above me. Many of the airshow people were staying at the hotel and I'm sure we all appreciated the quiet after our long, busy days.

My wife flew over to meet me the final day. When arriving at the hotel, she was pleased to how nice it was. She travels often for business and dog shows, she has always appreciated her Marriott stays...although most only allow dogs during AKC events. This hotel, unfortunately, has a no dog policy.

The parking lot was clean and well lit. Nice when you are arriving back late at night. The hotel itself was very clean and quiet. The restaurant was an excellent choice for my late evening meals.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Rooms are good size and clean. Pool is nice, though a little cold. Service was attentive and courteous. The only real downside is that the breakfast is not complimentary. Location is excellent, very close to a lot of shopping and food options. The Rock pizza is a very good restaurant with good food and service an d is just down the street.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 23 July 2013

From the minute we walked in we knew this was a clean, efficient and well run property. Check in took only a few minutes, parking was easy and our room was extremely clean. I was asked at check in if we would like to be on the first, second or third floor. I said we didn't care, we just wanted the most quite. Based on the fact that there were some young teenage teams staying there as well, the clerk put us in a totally different end of the property. We had a very pleasant, peaceful stay. The courtyard is very well maintained and beautifully planted with trees, shrubs and flowers. We stayed for three nights and spent the last evening sitting outside in the courtyard. It was peaceful and quite. The Bistro is also very good and the staff was extra helpful and pleasant. I would highly recommend this hotel and I would stay there again!!!

Room Tip: ask the staff to place you based on your needs. They seem to take care to match you as best as poss...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Another Softball tourney brought us to Hillsboro and this fine hotel gave us a great group rate. I like hotels off the beaten path. It was tucked away but not too far from Freeway. I like that it had a park like atmosphere and my first impression clean and well landscaped. The room was on the small side but had a nice balcony as a trade off for a warm summer night. The room was clean and smelled good, beds comfortable. We had a hide a bed for our daughter and there were no linens in the room so had to call for those--took about 1/2 hour but not a problem for us. The TV was a bit awkward as it's not straight across from the bed, it sits to the side. We didn't eat the breakfast or use the pool or weight room this trip. The front desk staff was impressive--so friendly, polite and accommodating they get an A+++. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I stayed here for over a week. I've been here before and keep coming back to this place when I need to be in this area. The staff is really friendly and it's just a good place to come back to after business. The rooms are clean, and big enough. It's not a fancy hotel but good enough enought to feel comfortable when you are travelling. There's a good restaurant (stanfords) nearby and a few other shops if you need it. All in all I will be back - and I recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not next to the elevator, if you are a light sleeper it can wake you up.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business