Comfort Inn Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Orenco(Hillsboro)
The Dunes Motel(Hillsboro)
View Hotel
All reviewsadjoining restaurantbeds were comfortablelots of parkingcomfortable hotelyogurtthe room was niceup to datefi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Clean, quiet and well away from everything except the Hillsboro Airport and the fairgrounds.
Room was very small. I've seen larger rooms on a cruise ship!
However, the room was nicely appointed. We liked the very luxurious comforter and pillows that flipped over. One side was firm, the opposite soft. Staff was very nice.
We look for value in a stay, and this simply didn't measure up.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for your comments. I'm very happy that you enjoyed the comfortable yet cozy accommodations. Traveling during peak tourist season can be a little spendy; however, I'm pleased to report that we position our rates among the lowest in the area. I do hope you're able to come back and stay with us again. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our family didn't want us to stay there because they said there were noise issues due to the airport across the street. We stay in Choice Hotels whenever we can, plus we live near a municipal airport at home, so we figured it wouldn't bother us. We never heard a plane. Our room was on the street side and we did hear traffic, but not enough to disturb sleep. The beds were so comfortable and they have both firm and soft pillows. I am a very light sleeper, but I slept through a massive storm while we were there. I didn't even know there had been a storm until family mentioned it the next morning. Thunder and lightening, the whole enchilada, and I slept right through it. It looks like they may be in the process of updating the hotel. We saw a chair rail that was only half stained, but nothing that made me disappointed with the stay. I worked for Hyatt Hotels for 8 years and Radisson for 1. I am picky about hotels. I would recommend this hotel and will choose it if we return to the area.

Room Tip: Stay on the back side of the hotel away from the street.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barlauco
James C, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm very happy that you enjoyed a comfortable and relaxing night. It is very rare for guests to complain about noise as a result of the airport across the street which is fortunate due to being conveniently located next to the train terminal, fairgrounds, and close proximity to shopping and downtown. I do hope you have an opportunity to come back to visit this area and stay with us. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is the 2nd time we've stayed here. The brand has changed since the 1st time. The rooms are clean and on the small size, What you'd expect for the price. The rooms in the back are quiet and have a view of a large park.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for your business. We love repeat business and will do our very best to keep you coming back.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband had to book our hotel quickly as we were traveling to Hillsboro for a family funeral and there was something going on in town that all the better hotels were reserved or taken already. So we stayed at the Comfort Inn by the Hillsboro airport. You don't hear any noises but the hotel itself is lacking. They don't have an elevator, so if you have heavy luggage you must lug it up the stairs yourself. Its only two floors but its a pain when you have many things to bring up to your room.

The rooms were okay, beds slightly firm and the pillows were either firm or soft depending on the ones you use as they put four on each bed. The bathrooms were fine and we never had a problem with the room, but it was basic by far. The SpringHill hotel we stayed in the last time we visited in 2013 was by far better. We never ate breakfast at the Comfort Inn, and I never saw the room as it was slightly hidden away from the main lobby. The decor is drab like the 90's style not updated.

I will not be staying here again when we return to Oregon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. The building may have some age but the rooms are furnished with the most up to date amenities and furnishings to help make each and every guests stay more relaxing and enjoyable. I'm sorry you didn't partake in the breakfast as it features items pleasing to every type of person and plenty of it. And thank you for pointing out the good price. Proudly we're among the lowest rates in town yet still provide excellent service and clean, comfortable up-to-date rooms.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

(This is the second time we've stayed here.) This motel has been quite good for our stop to visit relatives in the area. Room size is adequate. The bed, pillows, and comforter are good. Breakfast is okay--nothing fancy, but as good as the usual motel offerings. They allow our dog, and there are nearby fields for getting him out. We'll stay here again.

Room Tip: The back side will be quieter because of the airport and busy road on the front.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. Yes, we are pet friendly and have the perfect location if you want to get your dog out for a run. Not only are the rooms clean and up-to-date with the latest Choice requirements, our rates are positioned to be among the lowest in the market. We hope to see you back in the near future and don't forget your pet.