“Fresh, sparkling clean and delicious”

Vivi's Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #2 of 281 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Fresh, sparkling clean and delicious”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Wonderful menu, all ingredients fresh and crisp! The owner Tanya , is delightful and makes you feel special.......would highly recommend you try it!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank L Maria S

Oregon
“Really delicious freshly made food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My hubby always gets the beef Pho but I have tried several menu items and loved them all. The prepare salmon in banana leaves that is just delicious! Family owned restaurant that you must try!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank SallytheSpender
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Best clean, fresh food!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Vivi's is my family's favorite restaurant because the dishes taste great, very fresh, and consistently the same high quality. My husband and children order the Pho' and claims it is the best around town. I usually order the Vermicelli Bowl with grilled pork or beef. The meat is always tender and never over cooked, greasy or fatty. The Vermicelli bowl is kind of a misnomer because it is filled with fresh cut vegetables as well as the noodles and meat. I believe the vegetables are not chopped until the order for the dish is put in, so that is why they are always crisp, fresh, and clean. My son loves the Hủ Tiếu Mỹ Tho - My Tho Noodle Soup. It has shrimp, sliced chicken breast, cuttlefish, chicken and shrimp balls and fills up his "always empty" 12 year old stomach.
With regards to some of the other comments below, we usually go for dinner either early or later, but have never had to wait longer than 10 min. during their busy time. We have eaten there once or twice a month for several years. The owner and staff are always friendly and attentive to our needs. Prices are reasonable with $8 for the Pho' and it is a large bowl. It's not on the menu, but you can order a smaller bowl which we did do when our children were younger. Now they can devour the entire large bowl.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank ntgray
NCal
“Give it a try”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I love Pho so decided to give ViVi a try. Fortunately it was not as crowded as I expected this small restaurant to be. I ordered the Pho Bo (rare flank) which was very good and probably about as authentic as you can get. There is an option to order more meat which is probably needed to bring up to the amount typically served in the US. I had to ask for more basil. definitely worth giving this place a try if you like 'home cooked style Vietnamese food and particularly soup.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank UKNickUS
Portland, Oregon
“great fresh pho”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

everything here is really amazing. the place does fill up fast for lunch so get there early. it is also very noisy to be prepared to shout.

• Visited September 2013