“Yummy and clean”

Vivi's Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #5 of 293 Restaurants in Hillsboro
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Everything was delicious. Rice rolls and peanut sauce were soooo good. Pho is always my favorite and theres was very good.

1  Thank Sonya H

Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of my very favorite places- the food is delicious, fresh and healthy. My favorite is B7- a Bun. I often think I will save some to take home, but it's so good that I rarely have any left.

1  Thank ljr002
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Owner and staff are attentive, polite, and extremely friendly. Even when the restaurant is busy from Intel and other high-tech employees, Vivi's staff is unbelievably on top of things.

The food is some of the best I've ever tasted of any variety. Portions are large and prices couldn't be more reasonable and Vivi's stay in business.

1  Thank Richard R
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Wonderful menu, all ingredients fresh and crisp! The owner Tanya , is delightful and makes you feel special.......would highly recommend you try it!

1  Thank L Maria S
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My hubby always gets the beef Pho but I have tried several menu items and loved them all. The prepare salmon in banana leaves that is just delicious! Family owned restaurant that you must try!

1  Thank SallytheSpender