“Customer service was excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Hillsboro
Plano, Texas
“Customer service was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

I have stayed in hotels all over the country. Extended Stay Deluxe in Hillsboro, Oregon was one of my best experiences simply due to the fact of the customer service I received! In particular Sarah Long went above and beyond in any and all of my requests. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Portland area!!!

Room Tip: The king suite was awesome!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Portland - Hillsboro - NW Cornell Rd.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. I will be certain to thank Sarah for taking such great care of you during your visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Beaverton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

We needed a place to call home for a week while waiting for our new home to close escrow. When our closing was delayed a week and we had to move out of the appartment we needed a temporary home for a week. We chose this extended stay and was plesently surprised with the comfort and services provided. It made the situation a lot more relaxing. One memeber of the faimly has a companion pet and this place was very good about occomidating us with that. We had two beds, a couch, and a recliner chair. The kitchen was just enough to meet our needs for the week and the free coffee, pasteries, and bagles was a nice touch.

Room Tip: Ground floor corner unit is conviently located to outside sitting area and barb-b-que.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Portland - Hillsboro - NW Cornell Rd.. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest, including our four-legged guests. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I stayed one night at the Extended Stay in Hillsboro Oregon and was very happy wit the experience. I was on business travel and it was one of the lowest price hotels in my options. I was very surprised by the cleanleness of the room, friendleness of the staff and the great location for dining and shopping. Overall I am very happy and will stay there on my next visit to Hillsboro.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Larry P
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Portland - Hillsboro - NW Cornell Rd.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Medford, Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

My reservation was scheduled for the day I booked it and only for 1 day not 3. They did credit me for the day that was already charged to my card but they did not have availability for the 3rd night. They said they would book me for the 3rd night at the Extended Stay America which was 2 blocks away. They would have the information for me when I checked out.
The room was ok. There was only 2 pieces of each silverware and no dish soap, just soap for the dishwasher.
The internet connection was EXTREMELY slow but offered for me to pay for faster service.
They said they had a complementary breakfast but found out it only consisted of a cheap muffin or bagel and juice.
I went to check out before 6:30 am to get my final nights information and no one was working the desk until 7 am. I called from my room and they didn't know anything about it because it wasn't in the computer or written down. The manager was to call me around 7 am. At 10 am I called to get the info which they gave me.
I will never stay there again. I will be rating the Extended Stay America which is also very poor.

Room Tip: Don't have one near the pool as it looks directly into the room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.
Our hotel uses a reservation system that is designed to ensure that rooms reserved in advance by our guests are available at the time they arrive to check-in. It sounds like we failed somewhere along the way ensure your reservation was correct, resulting in our having to find you other accommodations. For this, I sincerely apologize. We are constantly working to improve our reservation training to ensure improved accuracy. I also want to apologize that we failed to effectively communicate with the new hotel regarding your needs.
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2011

When my family needed a place to stay, this hotel came through. While it is extremely expensive to stay there for a few nights (not reccomended because of the quality of the rooms), over time the price lowers. We had to stay there for about three months, and while it is definately not a luxury hotel, the staff is friendly and accomodating. The free document printing open to guests has kept me from failing in school, and the front desk will give you sheets, towels, toothpaste, and coombs if you ask.

Room Tip: Ask for a top or mid level room, as there are laundries only on those floors.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Cassidy P
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

I was here for a week during my business trip to hillsboro..I chose this hotel because this is very close to shopping malls and restaurants..For the price i paid i am ok with the room size and cleanliness..however the walls are thin and the carpet in the corridor was stinking..

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Underhill, Vermont
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

Booked three nights, but only stayed one. Perhaps it is partially due to our room being directly above the lobby, but this place is very loud. I was concerned at the time of my booking about the cleanliness, due to the previous reviews, nut didn't find that an issue... But the volume was enough to cause us to move to another hotel.

• Stayed August 2011