Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Hillsboro
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This is a great property and the staff is friendly and professional! I really enjoyed the stay and will definitely stay there again. I've been making weekly trips for the past two months and this has been a good "home away from home." The location is convenient to restaurants and shopping and other area businesses.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I liked this one better than Extended Stay America situated nearby. The TV is larger, and channel selection is fairly good. The room is OK, but there are bigger ones, if you wish. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is, however, very poor: so it's better not to count on it and go to Starbucks, than is just 50 meters away.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Portland - Hillsboro - NW Cornell Rd.. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a great room at a great rate, while still giving you something extra, like our expanded coffee bar. I do certainly recognize, however, that if you are looking for a full breakfast, our coffee bar won't satisfy you. I sincerely wish we had been better able to communicate exactly what our morning service includes so that you would not have been disappointed.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

This is a great place to stay. I was visiting family who live very near to the hotel and it was picked for that reason but after staying here I would pick it now for the hotel. The staff (both front desk and maintenance) was very friendly and helpful. I was staying with my mother-in-law and we both found the room to be spacious and comfortable. There was plenty of shopping and eats within walking distance and even more if you have access to a car. Since I now have family there I will be back and I will be staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Portland - Hillsboro - NW Cornell Rd.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pride. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay a completely enjoyable experience. One of our greatest rewards is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Please know that we would be thrilled to have you stay with our "family" when you visit with your family the next time you come back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words

Reviewed 3 June 2012

We stayed there while visiting family in Hillsboro. The location is excellent, plenty of restaurants, shopping, quiet, lots of parking. Room was soso. Obviously someone had brought a cat at one point (the hotel is petfriendly) and it had used the couch as a scratchpost. I somehow missed, that rooms get only cleaned once a week, unless you pay extra. For towels, toiletpaper etc. I had to walk what felt like two miles through the hallway to the frontdesk. Doors slam very loudly.
Breakfast is forgettable. Big refrigerator , but bring utensils if you plan to use the kitchenette since the provided stuff is useless. Otherwise spacious room, but somewhat dingy and dark.We had a orom close to the back exit, which was convenient.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Portland - Hillsboro - NW Cornell Rd.. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I am happy to be able to respond to you in this forum, as we never want a guest to feel like his or her concerns go unheard. I certainly understand your desire for more items on our Deluxe Mornings(tm) menu, because as it is our current offerings are not designed to be a full blown breakfast, but more of an expanded coffee bar. We advertise it as just that, because we don't want anyone to be disappointed when they discover we don't have a full breakfast. Our typical Deluxe Mornings(tm) items include gourmet coffee, bagels and cream cheese, and fresh fruit. I wish that we had been able to communicate better to you exactly what we offer. I also wanted to appologize that our housekeeping services were not explained to you clearly. In an effort to provide you and your family with an affordable value, we limit our full housekeeping service to once per week. We do however have linen exchange available at the front desk for our guests who have the need.

Reviewed 17 May 2012

I have stayed in hotels all over the country. Extended Stay Deluxe in Hillsboro, Oregon was one of my best experiences simply due to the fact of the customer service I received! In particular Sarah Long went above and beyond in any and all of my requests. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Portland area!!!

Room Tip: The king suite was awesome!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Portland - Hillsboro - NW Cornell Rd.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. I will be certain to thank Sarah for taking such great care of you during your visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

We needed a place to call home for a week while waiting for our new home to close escrow. When our closing was delayed a week and we had to move out of the appartment we needed a temporary home for a week. We chose this extended stay and was plesently surprised with the comfort and services provided. It made the situation a lot more relaxing. One memeber of the faimly has a companion pet and this place was very good about occomidating us with that. We had two beds, a couch, and a recliner chair. The kitchen was just enough to meet our needs for the week and the free coffee, pasteries, and bagles was a nice touch.

Room Tip: Ground floor corner unit is conviently located to outside sitting area and barb-b-que.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Portland - Hillsboro - NW Cornell Rd.. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest, including our four-legged guests. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I stayed one night at the Extended Stay in Hillsboro Oregon and was very happy wit the experience. I was on business travel and it was one of the lowest price hotels in my options. I was very surprised by the cleanleness of the room, friendleness of the staff and the great location for dining and shopping. Overall I am very happy and will stay there on my next visit to Hillsboro.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry P

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Portland - Hillsboro - NW Cornell Rd.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hillsboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland / Hillsboro-Evergreen Park
Larkspur Landing Hillsboro
Larkspur Landing Hillsboro
#8 of 19 in Hillsboro
Comfort Inn Conference Center
Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Hillsboro, Oregon
Holiday Inn Express Portland West/Hillsboro

Been to Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro? Share your experiences!