“The only Alfredo I will ever eat!”
Review of Pasta Pronto - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasta Pronto
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Beaverton, Oregon
“The only Alfredo I will ever eat!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

SOOO glad they have one over by my new place. I have been eating at the HIllsboro location for well over 15 years. I have yet to have a bad meal. And their Alfredo is the gold standard. I won't bother with other places. It just leads to disappointment. The staff is also wonderful.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kirstin J

Portland, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I have eaten just about everything on the menu, and I love all of it! It's delicious and beautifully presented. It's also fast. My daughter ordered gnocchi the other day. I have never liked gnocchi, but this was delicious! The staff is very friendly. Hard to believe that a restaurant this good is way out here in the 'burbs.

• Visited February 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

We had a good experience at this restaurant. I asked for something spicy with red sauce and The manager recommended a combination of sauce, pasta and topped with Italian sausage. It was really very good. My wife and son were also pleased with their dishes (specials) and then they shared a piece of cake (seventh heaven?) which was excellent. Atmosphere is more lunch cafe than Italian restaurant but service was good. A little strange choosing and paying at the counter before sitting down. A little too expensive in my opinion.

Eureka, California
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I decided to go to this restaurant because of the positive reviews. Maybe it was an off night, but I was disappointed with the dinner I had on a Sunday night. I had the chicken, pear, and hazelnut pasta with Gorgonzola sauce. There was not much flavor, just a lot of tasteless sauce over some chicken, pears and pasta. The dinner salad was mainly lettuce - nothing special either.

• Visited September 2012
Champaign, Il
“great food, nice and friendly staff”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I have eaten here twice and really enjoyed it both times. food is great, prices are very reasonable and the staff is helpful and friendly. you can see the chefs prepare the food while you wait. but there wasn't a long time to wait. salad arrived as we sat down. entrees arrived very soon afterwards.

• Visited May 2012