“Not the same as it used to be”
Review of Pasta Pronto - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasta Pronto
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We came to this resteraunt before and the food was not too bad. They had it at a location across the street from where it is now and the atmosphere was nice and festive, though small. When we came to eat here again i ordered the same dish that was said to have pine nuts in it that didn't even have any. To add, the salmon they put in it was not good quality at all. The atmosphere is not nice either, it looks more like a breakfast diner now. The place has gone down in quality of food and atmosphere and the food tastes far from authentic now.

1  Thank Gokifwaz

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have been going to Pasta Pronto since it opened about 16 years ago (they moved across 185th just a couple of years ago) It's consistently delicious! Everything our family has ever tried has been excellent. It's our favorite for take-out, as seating is limited. Their fresh-baked bread is outrageous and my son and I absolutely love their salad dressing, too! Don't be fooled by their "Strip mall" location. This is excellent italian!! Staff is friendly and they have a good wine selection, if you dine-in. It's great for a quick lunch, too and they've expanded their lunch menu with stuffed hot sandwiches. Oh! And they have "grab n' go" meals, too. Always ask what their "specials" are--it's fun to try something new! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I have been eating at this location for well over 15 years and they are fantastic. Just moved and glad to report the Beaverton location is awesome as well. They have, hands down, the BEST Alfredo. LOVE their roast chicken to go as well. Great food and a good value.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

SOOO glad they have one over by my new place. I have been eating at the HIllsboro location for well over 15 years. I have yet to have a bad meal. And their Alfredo is the gold standard. I won't bother with other places. It just leads to disappointment. The staff is also wonderful.

1  Thank Kirstin J
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I have eaten just about everything on the menu, and I love all of it! It's delicious and beautifully presented. It's also fast. My daughter ordered gnocchi the other day. I have never liked gnocchi, but this was delicious! The staff is very friendly. Hard to believe that a restaurant this good is way out here in the 'burbs.